** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

4 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

That’s not the impression I got after watching Matt on Big Red Wrap Up. (Not the part about him quitting radio.) But he seemed upbeat about coming back home although he made no predictions. (Wasn’t Matt Scott’s Best Man at Scott’s wedding?) Matt and others probably know what Scott is going to do but they’re adults and wouldn’t betray a confidence. 

Exactly what I said... Matt has been 100% non-committal about Frost coming to Nebraska. He is doing everything he can not to interject himself into the middle of the discussion about his best friend coming to Nebraska. He is purposely downplaying it. But again, that doesn't mean Scott isn't coming. It simply means that Matt is choosing his words very carefully when it comes to Scott's future here. If you don't believe me, ask him.

• Plus1 1

What’s most telling to me is the fact that the Florida media all have a similar feel that Scott is coming to Nebraska. They aren’t saying he will return to UCF, but that he turned down UF because he’s coming here.

Couple that with the fact that almost every day Nebraska radio stations are openly talking about Frost while we still have a head coach. You can almost tell many of them want to come right out and give their thoughts but out of respect for the program can only do so in a very hypothetical manner. 

1 minute ago, Husker4life957 said:

Is jessica0 a real live woman? Because I am finding myself only interested in what she has to say...does a woman care this much about Husker football? I might be falling in love. (Short time listener...first time caller)

There was a joke many pages ago that jessica0 is actually SF himself. :thumbs

10 minutes ago, Pilot041 said:

Director Moos was hired at the recommendation of coach Osborne to retain Scott Frost, raise money and unite the Nebraska fan base. There's no one else on a list. It's already been agreed upon. Scott Frost will be your new head football coach.  Go Big Red! 

Hes a pilot!

Been cruising Moos aroundI bet

Just now, Kernel Red said:

Exactly what I said... Matt has been 100% non-committal about Frost coming to Nebraska. He is doing everything he can not to interject himself into the middle of the discussion about his best friend coming to Nebraska. He is purposely downplaying it. But again, that doesn't mean Scott isn't coming. It simply means that Matt is choosing his words very carefully when it comes to Scott's future here. If you don't believe me, ask him.

I do agree with you but I didn’t get the impression that his demeanor was communicating that Scott wasn’t coming which is what you said in this post. I think we are saying the sane thing but have a different opinion as to his body language? Matt is being a wise radio personality as well as a good friend to Scott by not getting involved in the rumor mill. 

1 minute ago, Husker4life957 said:

Is jessica0 a real live woman? Because I am finding myself only interested in what she has to say...does a woman care this much about Husker football? I might be falling in love. (Short time listener...first time caller)

According to the Rivals UCF board, Jessica is a Lincoln 8, Orlando 4. Take that for what it's worth. 

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, Pilot041 said:

Director Moos was hired at the recommendation of coach Osborne to retain Scott Frost, raise money and unite the Nebraska fan base. There's no one else on a list. It's already been agreed upon. Scott Frost will be your new head football coach.  Go Big Red! 

Not true about Osborne and Moos. They met on October 15.

You can read it for yourself....

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/tom-osborne-s-first-impression-of-bill-moos-is-that/article_1b8c2adc-b508-11e7-a495-b7505ff1fe8f.html