** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

You serious? UF was all hot and heavy about wanting Scott Frost and didn't get him. So they have turned to Chip Kelly. Once the Florida job is officially filled then there isn't any other competition out there right now for Scott Frost besides him staying at UCF. TN isn't on the table. 

Arky isn't going to be after Scott Frost. If there is a job that opens that people cause some stress would be FSU, but by the time that job would open, if Jimbo left to A&M, would be too late since Scott Frost would be off to Nebraska by then (officially or not officially). 

That A&M job will get some interest if it indeed opens up. 

I understand the situation at hand. I’m asking why a random board member from gator country needs to be posted in this thread. He isn’t important, he isn’t an AD, he isn’t a member of the media, he isn’t someone who is in the meetings. He is a random board member who claims to have insider information, which he doesn’t, like the 100’s that post the same regurgitated stuff. 

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, Ziebol the Red said:

I understand the situation at hand. I’m asking why a random board member from gator country needs to be posted in this thread. He isn’t important, he isn’t an AD, he isn’t a member of the media, he isn’t someone who is in the meetings. He is a random board member who claims to have insider information, which he doesn’t, like the 100’s that post the same regurgitated stuff. 

He isn't your random idiot on RSS spew a bunch of BS. He is a trusted insider for Florida forums. 

That Rivals insider that I post info from is a lawyer at the University. The insider at 247 that I post info from is a former Florida player. 

• Plus1 2

The one thing I noticed and maybe it was a suttle hint Davison left us all to drool over for 2 weeks. Did you notice he listed off all the dues frost has paid and all the mentors he learned from. Then the last thing he said was he understands the Nebraska way. 

Now why does the Nebraska way matter if he stays in Florida. 

3 hours ago, MacNCheeze said:

Ill be able to tell my grandkids about this thread one day.  I was apart of the great Scott Frost thread of 17, thats where it all started kids....................thats where it all started.

As long as it doesn’t turn out like the great Sock thread of 2014. That was a fun thread as well until Eixhorst s#!t in the punch bowl 

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, olddominionhusker said:

As long as it doesn’t turn out like the great Sock thread of 2014. That was a fun thread as well until Eixhorst s#!t in the punch bowl 

I wasn't here in 2014. I've seen sock mentioned numerous times. I don't need an oral history, but could I get a brief explanation of the sock thread of 2014?