** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

11 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

The one thing I noticed and maybe it was a suttle hint Davison left us all to drool over for 2 weeks. Did you notice he listed off all the dues frost has paid and all the mentors he learned from. Then the last thing he said was he understands the Nebraska way. 

Now why does the Nebraska way matter if he stays in Florida. 

You know I was thinking the same thing. It suprised me when he said that and then he just stopped and they moved on. Sure hope it means what I want it to mean! 

4 minutes ago, Hans Gruber said:

I wasn't here in 2014. I've seen sock mentioned numerous times. I don't need an oral history, but could I get a brief explanation of the sock thread of 2014?

Its not something that you can just hear about my friend.  Alot like no one can explain just how you took over the nakatomi plaza you must see it to believe it.

• Plus1 4
2 minutes ago, MacNCheeze said:

Its not something that you can just hear about my friend.  Alot like no one can explain just how you took over the nakatomi plaza you must see it to believe it.

Haha. Fair enough. I'm glad you put in terms I could understand.

Whenever I tell people my thing was a bearer bonds scheme gone wrong, it never has the same oomph. 

• Plus1 2

5 hours ago, Sparker said:

I trust this guy.

Sure, he's only got one post.

Sure, nobody has ever heard of him before.

But before you guys try to discredit him, remember one thing...

He's a pilot.

Or he works at a truck stop.

If being a Browns fan has taught me anything, it’s to never trust Pilot truck stops.

1 hour ago, ladyhawke said:

I woke up to this by Sipple this morning. I already had a headache-this list of ‘coaches in case we don’t get Frost’ gave me a bigger one!  He has to be kidding with a couple of these coaches!

https://www.google.com/amp/journalstar.com/sports/huskers/sipple/steven-m-sipple-if-frost-cools-on-huskers-chip-kelly/article_e4fa921b-fb4b-58de-8044-85189a8640ba.amp.html

How about no, no, no, and no. It's Frost or Bust.

6 hours ago, Hans Gruber said:

I wasn't here in 2014. I've seen sock mentioned numerous times. I don't need an oral history, but could I get a brief explanation of the sock thread of 2014?

The sock, much like our boy Jessica, was a HB poster that grabbed a second name and had everyone on the edge of their seats.  Really didn't ever tell anyone anything that couldn't found on message board or some searching.

Also wrote in sentences like Elmo from Sesame Street.

Jessica is doing all the searching that most of us don't want to do. 

Edited by gobiggergoredder
  • Plus1 4
16 minutes ago, Waldo said:

.001 percent of me wants Frost to turn it down to see this site go up in smoke. Does that make me a psychopath? 

Have you ever been on this board when that happens? It's not pretty.  And you may not be able to get on the board as so many people would be on it blowing their gaskets! No, you don't really want that.  It's pretty ugly! (Maybe makes you a 'drama path' or an excitopath?)

16 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Have you ever been on this board when that happens? It's not pretty.  And you may not be able to get on the board as so many people would be on it blowing their gaskets! No, you don't really want that.  It's pretty ugly! (Maybe makes you a 'drama path' or an excitopath?)

I see what you did there..... and i like it