** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

27 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

The sock, much like our boy Jessica, was a HB poster that grabbed a second name and had everyone on the edge of their seats.  Really didn't ever tell anyone anything that couldn't found on message board or some searching.

Also wrote in sentences like Elmo from Sesame Street.

Jessica is doing all the searching that most of us don't want to do. 

I still thought we were getting the sweater vest......

The Sweater Vest would have been a major coup.  Like the X-Files, Molder, I wanted to believe and even with his warts, he would have ben a heck of a date vs HCMR.  Now, I am putting all my trust into Coach Frost is 'N'... that has not changed since I was told that 4-5 weeks ago.  By Dec 3, we will know.  I have not heard off a Plan B

I saw on a message board that Chip Kelly and Florida are having trouble coming to a deal and that Scott Frost has been in the UCF athletic department offices talking about all the offers he has been getting.  The people posting this stuff aren't your average rumor mill spreaders so you can take it as fact.  One is a personal injury lawyer out of Ord and the other is a high roller that has sat at some pretty big tables with a lot of random people.

• Plus1 4
8 hours ago, olddominionhusker said:

As long as it doesn’t turn out like the great Sock thread of 2014. That was a fun thread as well until Eixhorst s#!t in the punch bowl 

I still can't bring myself to change my avatar from Jim Tressel... I was even researching how to pull off proper sweater vest attire. I still keep telling myself these last 3 years were all a dream.

• Plus1 3

Two p5 coaches contacted writers at huskers online this week. One claims that he heard Mike Riley had been let go and the other coach told them that Neb got their guy in Frost, and was wondering which assistants he was going to be bringing from UCF

8 minutes ago, Pedro Guerrero said:

I saw on a message board that Chip Kelly and Florida are having trouble coming to a deal and that Scott Frost has been in the UCF athletic department offices talking about all the offers he has been getting.  The people posting this stuff aren't your average rumor mill spreaders so you can take it as fact.  One is a personal injury lawyer out of Ord and the other is a high roller that has sat at some pretty big tables with a lot of random people.

All that says is UF might be screwed and that NU is finally going to get a guy (I hope) a lot of other programs wanted.  I don't remember anyone fighting us for Riley.  No bidding wars, no insider info, just a lot of WTH is Mike Riley and "we are screwed".....

Until it's announced Frost is going somewhere, it's safe to ASSume he's not....

• Plus1 1

33 minutes ago, Pedro Guerrero said:

You honestly think Frost is so arrogant that he is walking around the UCF offices (where he currently works, mind you)bragging about the offers he has gotten, really?

Edited by Bornhusker
  • Plus1 9
34 minutes ago, Pedro Guerrero said:

That was this thread, and Jessica spreading it.

• Plus1 4
2 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

It would be the delicious cherry on top of the tasty sundae with sprinkles (in honor of MR) if NU nabs Frost and UF somehow manages to completely botch their HC hire.

Maybe they hire MR as head coach, Bo as D coordinator and Callahan as offensive coordinator. Then UF would be the envy of CFB with the dream team.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Bornhusker said:

You honestly think Frost is so arrogant that he is walking around the UCF offices (where he current works, mind you)bragging about the offers he has gotten, really?

Perhaps  the OP meant that Scott has been talking about the offers he has received with his administrators?  Could be, but only with those schools that have job openings? Speculation on my part regarding the original post,  but I know that Scott is an intelligent adult and will make a well thought out decision as to what he will do next career-wise.