** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

18 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Gruden is out of the picture now for TN. They gave a strong push to try and get him this week but didn't work. He doesn't want to coach college football. 

This is the most accurate thing you've posted in this thread. Gruden lives next door to a family friend (not kidding, I've been to the house before he bought it). He does not want to coach college football.

• Plus1 4

4 minutes ago, Saunders said:

This is the most accurate thing you've posted in this thread. Gruden lives next door to a family friend (not kidding, I've been to the house before he bought it). He does not want to coach college football.

So, maybe more than a grain of salt to what Jessica's been peddling?

5 minutes ago, Saunders said:

They interviewed him a couple days ago on ESPNU radio.  He basically said "never say never" but that he didn't have immediate plans on coaching again on any level.  The hosts speculated afterward that he would likely coach again in the NFL but that a college job was very unlikely.

2 minutes ago, RunMickeyRun02 said:

It was @knapplc screenplay in response that had me doing a spit take on my monitor.

I will now use "A SQUIRREL APPEARS" whenever and however I can in my day to day life. 

Gotta give credit to @olddominionhusker who had the same idea, but wrote it faster than I did.  Great minds think alike, which is a phrase I just made up. 

18 hours ago, olddominionhusker said:

Jim the Janitor: Hi coach Frost how are you today?

Frost: I’m fantastic Jim. I just got yet another offer that is more attractive to me then the Nebraska job. What a day!!

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Xmas32 said:

Frost is discussing any potential job moves with 5 maybe 6 people tops.  His wife, his parents, his agent, his AD (they do seem to have a good relationship) and it wouldn't surprise me if he and TO have talked (no one is going to understand the bubble more than TO).  If you can find someone in the group that I listed that would be open to blabbing, I'm all ears.

My questions were directed to another poster-not you, with regards to the statement Pedro made: “Scott Frost has been in the UCF athletic department offices talking about all the offers he has been getting.“.  I was seeking clarification from that post. I’m not sure what you are referring to?

11 hours ago, jessica0 said:

He isn't your random idiot on RSS spew a bunch of BS. He is a trusted insider for Florida forums. 

That Rivals insider that I post info from is a lawyer at the University. The insider at 247 that I post info from is a former Florida player. 

By the way - how do you know all of these folks??

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Bornhusker said:

That is also very arrogant! He is not supposed to be talking to any teams at this point. UCF would not give permission while the season is still going.

What ‘teams’ is he talking to? It said he was talking to his administrators about the offers he had been getting, at least that’s what I thought he was talking about but wasn’t clear thus all my questions. 

Edited by ladyhawke