** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Was looking ahead at Friday after Thanksgiving's schedule. Will be nice to be able to see Scott Frost's UCF/So. Fla game on ABC. (That is a sentence I never thought I would write regarding a Husker Game Day.) I thought it was funny, on the graphic attached, that the UCF game has the highest ticket prices (by a long shot). NU/IA is 3rd, in that category.

Technically, the Memorial Stadium game is still a sellout (correct?) but I'm a little worried about how full the stands are going to look that day. (First time I can ever remember having that thought run through my mind).

FridaysGames.png

10 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

Was looking ahead at Friday after Thanksgiving's schedule. Will be nice to be able to see Scott Frost's UCF/So. Fla game on ABC. (That is a sentence I never thought I would write regarding a Husker Game Day.) I thought it was funny, on the graphic attached, that the UCF game has the highest ticket prices (by a long shot). NU/IA is 3rd, in that category.

Technically, the Memorial Stadium game is still a sellout (correct?) but I'm a little worried about how full the stands are going to look that day. (First time I can ever remember having that thought run through my mind).

FridaysGames.png

I’m thinking it will be packed out because it’s the last Nebraska football game of the season (we all know how we dread off season!). I’m hopeful anyway because these boys need our support especially the Seniors.  GBR!

• Plus1 4

1 hour ago, BoneyardHusker said:

So what's this Texas AM being an attractive job for Frost? What I've read in this thread, it made it sound like Texas AM, if it opened, would be a potential landing spot for Frost. Huh? Other then the incredible amounts of money the Aggies could offer what is the attractiveness to that job? And why would Frost be interested in them?

Texas AM may be one of the hardest jobs in the country. Yes they have a ton of money, and located in a great recruiting area, but you're in the SEC West, and you aren't even the most popular or favorite team within your own state. Unless you get the Alabama or LSU head coaching job, I don't think any job in the SEC West is attractive.

Once Saban retires, tho. 

33 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

OK....glad I wasn't a part of that mess. :)

Vedral is the only one I see really considering transferring back to Nebraska simply because he is from here, he knows the offense and probably has proven he is better than his 81 rating out of HS.

If Frost comes here and Vedral follows, I still think he gets beat out by Gebbia. 

7 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Got a little Q&A for you guys. 2 options. 

1. Do you want Frost to beat USF and go to conference championship game and win, then we find out on 12/4 if he is our new coach?

2. Do you want Frost to lose to USF and we then find out if Frost is our new coach on 11/25?

I'd say we want him here asap. 

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Got a little Q&A for you guys. 2 options. 

1. Do you want Frost to beat USF and go to conference championship game and win, then we find out on 12/4 if he is our new coach?

2. Do you want Frost to lose to USF and we then find out if Frost is our new coach on 11/25?

The sooner the better but I think it would be a great experience and accomplishment for him if he made it to a conference title game. And that's irrelevant of his future coaching status. I just think that would be a cool achievement for a former Nebraska player.