** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

That's pretty obvious.  And, sets up a pretty interesting rivalry to see which one ultimately takes their alma mater farthest.

My opinion of the 2 situations is I think Frost has the personality to build a dynasty that would last a long time. Harbaugh strikes me as the type that is so hard core he will burn people out after so many years. 

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Got a little Q&A for you guys. 2 options. 

1. Do you want Frost to beat USF and go to conference championship game and win, then we find out on 12/4 if he is our new coach?

2. Do you want Frost to lose to USF and we then find out if Frost is our new coach on 11/25?

1. If Frost goes undefeated there should be no doubt in his mind that he's accomplished everything he can at UCF and he'll know what that looks like. He already knows what being on the sideline at Nebraska is like, for comparison.

6 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

My opinion of the 2 situations is I think Frost has the personality to build a dynasty that would last a long time. Harbaugh strikes me as the type that is so hard core he will burn people out after so many years. 

I agree.  Harbaugh has one of those personalities that people find fun to be around for a short time, but would wear on you after a while.

24 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Harbaugh is staring down the barrel of a 3rd consecutive 10-3 season with a 3rd consecutive 3rd place finish in his division.  I would like our next coach to not parallel that if they can.  Should probably look to do better

10-3 wouldn't be 3rd in our division most years. Wisconsin isn't always going to have this cupcake schedule and some years we will.

• Plus1 1
27 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Harbaugh is staring down the barrel of a 3rd consecutive 10-3 season with a 3rd consecutive 3rd place finish in his division.  I would like our next coach to not parallel that if they can.  Should probably look to do better

I don't know man. I'd probably take three straight 10-3 seasons. A 10-3 season in the Big 10 west also means you're probably not finishing third in your division.