** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

3 minutes ago, brophog said:

Many of them haven't hit their expiration date, yet. 

True.  Frost will be announced sometime after the Iowa game or when UCF loses to USF or UCF wins out and goes bowling after New Years....or A&M needs to fire Sumlin......

I check here like 90 times a day hoping for a legit answer about our new coach.....

Edited by lo country

I was thinking to myself earlier about how quick some people are to jump on a bandwagon...  How many of you have ever watched a complete game that Scott has coached as a head coach?  I'm not pointing any fingers or trying to drag people down but I know of several people who are begging for Scott to be our next coach but they have no clue what the product he puts on the field even looks like.  

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Got a little Q&A for you guys. 2 options. 

1. Do you want Frost to beat USF and go to conference championship game and win, then we find out on 12/4 if he is our new coach?

2. Do you want Frost to lose to USF and we then find out if Frost is our new coach on 11/25?

I’m going to put my selfishness aside and will be rooting for Frost to head to the Championship game. 

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, LaFlamaBlanca said:

Capture.JPG.ae46520c8b8f6c7bae22112157e2da3a.JPG

Florida Fans

Capture2.JPG.76bb051eb5f030a1a5232a831d93e209.JPG

After seeing this (if true), I have zero worries of Frost going to Florida. I don't see him (or any coach)

liking being told who to hire. I am surprised Kelly hasn't already told them to get bent.

Florida is digging a hole and now all the fans should see who is holding the shovel.