** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 hour ago, ladyhawke said:

Last I saw (2 weeks ago) was Frost -130 and Mullens +450.....I wonder why the odds went to Kelly and now Mullens....I can't find any actual odds that are more recent...Nothing from Vegas looking like Frost except for the one 2 weeks ago.

@jessica0  Any info?

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, jessica0 said:

If UF fails to land Chip the AD is going to get a lot of angry fans blasting him. I could see them going to Strong after Chip.

Was typing as you posted.  Seems like some money guys wanted Strong before Chip came up....Big money talks.  Maybe UF wants to get a guy with HC experience at a P5 school.  Maybe the vetting raised some concerns?

Edited by lo country

2 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

I actually feel bad for Mike Riley tonight. All this out there and you gotta get your guys ready to play a top 10 team. Gotta respect the guy still doing his job under these circumstances

When was the last time Riley had his guys ready to play? And what exactly has been his job this season? He's a statue on the sidelines.

Nice guy, but this year has been a train wreck.

• Plus1 5
17 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

I actually feel bad for Mike Riley tonight. All this out there and you gotta get your guys ready to play a top 10 team. Gotta respect the guy still doing his job under these circumstances

I like Mike Riley and I do to an extent feel sorry for Mike because even though I wasn’t too thrilled about the hire, I still supported him. 

But in three years I haven’t seen any sort of progress to believe that the program is heading in the right direction and the UNI game was the final straw for me. 

Mike is a great guy but I believe his coaching skills may be more suited at a lower level Football program from the MAC, Conference USA, Sun Belt, etc

• Plus1 6