** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

11 minutes ago, TheGainfulHusker said:

There is a chapter in the book "The System" about Moos and him hiring Leach. He doesn't wait around to find his guy. If he is following that same blueprint, he is already speaking with our new coach's representatives and likely close to finalizing a deal. After the Iowa game it be bang bang with the fire - hire.

Really don't think it has much to do with Moos and his plan.  I think Coach Frost will coach thru the CCG, if they make it, before he announces anything.   Not saying it hasn't been worked out or it has, but he wants that championship for his kids is my guess.  A lot of distraction already, that would amp it even more.

4 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

So true. Like I said the other day, some people love to live in misery and the thought of him remaining at UC allows that mindset to remain in the brain. 

I've said Frost to UNL from the start. Why? I have been following him since his Oregon days so I already knew about him calling Nebraska home and will always be home type of stuff, how he wanted to be the head coach eventually, and other stuff. 

Or 143 pages of mostly s#!t has caused some to fatigue.

• Plus1 2

Everyone seems to be pulling it off and picking it up from one source, Lars Anderson.  Definitely grabbing traction as more folks are running with it....

Here is his quick bio:

Lars Anderson is a 20-year veteran of Sports Illustrated and the author of six books, including The Storm and the Tide, which was published in August. He's currently an instructor of journalism at the University of Alabama.