** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Were any of those twitter predictions made by a journalist with over 20 years experience at a major outlet like sports illustrated and also teaches journalism at a university? Just because any idiot can post on twitter doesn't take away his experience and credentials 

His bio and creds surprised me to be honest. Initially figured some dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude.......He's not just a guy with an opinion.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, BoneyardHusker said:

No, but find it odd that some random national journalist is the one with the source and the one breaking it. At the moment he is the only one. Yes other outlets are picking it up and running with it, but they are simply just either retweeting him or writing an article about his tweet. No one else is jumping on board to validate his tweet, they are just talking about it.

I am confused why a bunch of main websites are running it.. risking credibility I would think.

1 minute ago, Blackshirts007 said:
1 hour ago, jessica0 said:

This tweet has been up for over 2 hours and none of our media has responded to it on twitter.  Seems interesting.

Are they working right now to confirm stuff I wonder?

Just now, RedNebraskan said:

I am confused why a bunch of main websites are running it.. risking credibility I would think.

Until Nebraska media outlets start recognizing it and running with it I will remain hesitant. But like you said it's interesting no one in Nebraska is talking about this.

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I get your point. But keep in mind as far as local media. They may all know but were sworn to silence. Local media thrives on their connections and can't afford to leak that info and be black balled by making public statement. National guy what does he care 

This is a real possibility, and I thought of this as well.