** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

21 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

People blabbing their mouths is human nature. More often than not in sports and politics things get leaked. It's more common than not. Why do you think everyone is so surprised every time their is a surprise hire? Because it's hard to keep things quiet. Now multiply that because of who frost is to Nebraska 

Yeah the only way to avoid that is doing a quick search, by one person, and hire someone nobody would ever think was a candidate...

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I think mike Riley should grab the kids before the game and say this

"guys, this is gonna be ugly by halftime, but don't get your head down. We may not be able to compete with penn state but I'll be damned if we can't compete with that 27 point spread. If you guys give it your all and only lose by 26 i promise after the game you guys will get 2 toppings on your ice cream" 

And don’t forget the all important 

HIP HIP HOORAY!

1 hour ago, Pilot041 said:

There have been no staff requests of Frost by Nebraska.  The university will work with him if he chooses to retain any.  

Coach Riley said that he'd like to coach the remaining games. He is coaching through the end of the season.

Just a hunch, or do you have a source?

5 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I'd hate to lose Coach Williams, because he's a heckuva recruiter, but if it's Frost's decision not to retain him, I'm certainly OK with it.

Depends which Williams. Donte can go but Keith I say keep 

i would like like parrella to stay too

Edited by Huskers93-97