** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

On 11/15/2017 at 1:33 PM, jessica0 said:

Florida odds are still down. Chip will be announced soon, IMO. I bet by Friday morning at the latest. Last time I looked it was -200 for Scott Frost for the Nebraska job.

1 minute ago, bisonwiches said:

Florida is still an available bet to my knowledge 

Confused.gif

2 minutes ago, southernoregonhusker said:

Lots of unreal expectations again.  He'll bring in a new system with players who probably aren't suited to run it.  And, of course, there's that talent issue with a brutal schedule.  Just let next season play out and hope we see week to week improvement.  You guys thinking about 9 or 10 wins are going to be seriously disappointed.  

If Frost is hired we will be substantially better than this year. I am guessing a minimum of 8 wins. MR and staff are worthless; no development, no scheme, no adjustments, no discipline, no special teams. It will not be difficult to substantially improve.

24 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

That 2018 schedule is brutal, I would say going 9-3 with that schedule would be really impressive. My guess would be with Frosty at the helm we go 7-5 or 8-4 in year 1. Which is a step in the right direction.

Yeah, we're going to take our lumps next year. 

2 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

I don't understand how UCF media keep saying that there's no chance contact has been made between Frost and Nebraska because Nebraska still has a coach. They really believe that will stop Nebraska from doing what they need to do. This seems so ignorant on their part.

They do not understand major college football....it is not their fault 

4 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

I don't understand how UCF media keep saying that there's no chance contact has been made between Frost and Nebraska because Nebraska still has a coach. They really believe that will stop Nebraska from doing what they need to do. This seems so ignorant on their part.

Yes. Frankly there is a huge difference between the professional courtesy shown to a coach who is still employed and one that is so clearly "Dead Man Walking".

18 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

No contact with Frost, but plenty of contact with his agent.