** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 hour ago, jessica0 said:

Offer on table, leaks, denials, signs. That is the way it has been done for a long time. I already said that is what would transpire. 

You do realize that you’re not going to get a prize , right?  I mean you’re good at Google, and lurking other message boards, I’ll give you that.

90% of the people here thought Frost would be the next coach as soon as Eichorst was fired, so it’s not like you’re giving Psychic Susanna a run for her money.  

I appreciate the “info “, but the smug told ya so attitude is lame.

• Plus1 6
7 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Dude you’re obviously not on board with Frost to Nebraska so I get it... but our fan base is incredible. UCF fans won’t go to their games but our fans will? He loves Nebraska and is coming home. f'ing DEAL WITH IT!

I am for Scott Frost just as much as anyone on this board.  All I'm doing is looking at what people other than Huskerboard members are saying.

4 minutes ago, secretasianman said:

You do realize that you’re not going to get a prize , right?  I mean you’re good at Google, and lurking other message boards, I’ll give you that.

90% of the people here thought Frost would be the next coach as soon as Eichorst was fired, so it’s not like you’re giving Psychic Susanna a run for her money.  

I appreciate the “info “, but the smug told ya so attitude is lame.

You realize you appear to want Frost to stay at UCF so you should go back to the Knights Table right?

3 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

You realize you appear to want Frost to stay at UCF so you should go back to the Knights Table right?

Well, I actually would like to see Frost here.  I don’t even have to explain how great that would be.

I may not have his high school photo as my profile picture, but he is my leading choice.

• Plus1 2