** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

I am surprised people are still talking about an obvious nondenail denial. 

That Lars guy says he is 90 percent sure Scott Frost comes and he stands behind the numbers he tweeted. That means he has agreed to the terms and just waiting to make it official on Friday night or Saturday. It is a home game so no time wasted flying back home. And Nebraska is at home too, and guess where the Nebraska basketball team has a game this week? At UCF. 

1 minute ago, jessica0 said:

I am surprised people are still talking about an obvious nondenail denial. 

That Lars guy says he is 90 percent sure Scott Frost comes and he stands behind the numbers he tweeted. That means he has agreed to the terms and just waiting to make it official on Friday night or Saturday. It is a home game so no time wasted flying back home. And Nebraska is at home too, and guess where the Nebraska basketball team has a game this week? At UCF. 

Damon Benning asked a great question. Who leaked the information? It certainly wasn't Moos as he doesn't want others knowing what we've offered. The only one (besides someone inside UCF that shouldn't know any of this) with an incentive to leak it is Frost's agent (working to get more $$). Perhaps that is the reason Lars is sitting at 90% and not 100%?

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Kernel Red said:

Damon Benning asked a great question. Who leaked the information? It certainly wasn't Moos as he doesn't want others knowing what we've offered. The only one (besides someone inside UCF that shouldn't know any of this) with an incentive to leak it is Frost's agent (working to get more $$). Perhaps that is the reason Lars is sitting at 90% and not 100%?

I think it's safe to say no one on this board knows who is privy to that sort of information. We can speculate. Then that group of people might tell someone they trust or their spouse or something. Then they have someone they trust and that's how info spreads 

• Plus1 1

16 minutes ago, Kernel Red said:

If you go through Lars's recent tweets he makes it sound like it came from a contact in the Athletic Department at UNL. He said something like, "he knows how to fly close to the sun of high ups at the AD."

17 minutes ago, Kernel Red said:

I'm pretty sure at this stage that the numbers are already agreed too. It's just a formality at this point, IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I wouldn't trade my PB&J for Diaco. 

I had a Chevy Astro van that I said the samething.  But someone surely did take it.  He'll have to be deeply discounted though. Like for a dollar.  Dollar Diaco

Edited by krc1995