** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

6 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Sorry but anyone other than Frost will be considered a huge failure.

Then I came across this article a few minutes ago...

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-coach-candidates-scott-frost-option

Those would be bad hires. There is a reason nobody runs that offense except for military academies and Georgia Tech. Wouldn’t want them and would be in dumps for years getting right players for that offense 

Edited by huskersrule95
  • Plus1 1

1 minute ago, huskersrule95 said:

Those would be bad hires. There is a reason nobody runs that offense except for military academies and Georgia Tech. Wouldn’t want them 

I will say I dont like the version of the offense those schools run. I loved the version of that offense Osborne ran the last 5 years. 

Edited by Huskers93-97

1 minute ago, BoneyardHusker said:

But imagine what he could do with Nebraska resources!

That's what people keep telling me about the Iowa State coach (Campbell)! I'm like, come on people, didn't we just go through this?!

1 minute ago, Caliborn72 said:

Mora out at UCLA. That’s a school that scares me more than Florida in the Frost sweepstakes.

Nope -- UCLA is going after Kelly. Sorry, Florida.

4 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Welcome to our board and your input on UCF fans. Know that many of us are rooting for you guys to win out your season and go to a good bowl game. 

We all love Scott and do want him to come home. Those of us who are older remember when he played here during our Golden Years.

I'm sad when I hear that some Nebraska fans have been jerks on other boards. Know that that isn't the norm. Most of us love football and enjoy talking about it with anyone. Again, welcome and best wishes for the remainder of your season.

I can say that the fans here are starting to convert me to being a Nebraska fan. Depending on what happens with Frost, I'll be rooting for y'all in the future. There is an abnormally high percentage of level-headed fans and welcoming fans here. Is that Nebraska as a state, Cornhusker nation, the midwest in general, or this board (like, you keep the crazies on the rivals board)?

• Plus1 5