** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

I am going to expound a little bit here even though I shouldn't 

Lars Anderson isn't full of it and he isnt spreading rumors etc. He stated something that is factual. I can also tell you that he most likely was told not to give details etc out and was told in confidence. Definitely not suppose to spill it on twitter for millions of people to see. 

Facts

1. NU will not be outbid by any other school for Scott Frost. Bounds and Green as well as Moos know the importance of this hire.

2. Our administration wants frost, our fans want frost, our big money wants frost.

3. Our top donors have blank checks ready to bring Scott home. 

4. I can't expound on why I say Frost is coming home but for him not to at this point would make me question some of his values (I know this sounds harsh) 

• Plus1 6
37 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

Frost is definitely #1 for me, but I could get behind Monken or Niumatolo. They wouldn't be going hard for 5 star receivers/quarterbacks, and maybe would be able to focus on recruiting athletes on defense, because we are sorely lacking on that side of the ball. I also doubt we would throw so many interceptions. 

I hear you BUT it’s short sided to fill a permanent coaching position based on a temporary situation. Truth is, there is no good area on our current team. I hope if that crazy thing happens and we don’t get Frost, we find a well rounded coach that focused on all areas, not just offense or defense 

1 minute ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Lars Anderson isn't full of it and he isnt spreading rumors etc. He stated something that is factual. I can also tell you that he most likely was told not to give details etc out and was told in confidence. Definitely not suppose to spill it on twitter for millions of people to see. 

Facts

1. NU will not be outbid by any other school for Scott Frost. Bounds and Green as well as Moos know the importance of this hire.

2. Our administration wants frost, our fans want frost, our big money wants frost.

4. I can't expound on why I say Frost is coming home but for him not to at this point would make me question some of his values (I know this sounds harsh) 

I appreciate your expanding more about what you know. But I have to be honest, when I was reading the list of Facts I grew concerned that there wasn't anything that just simply said it was a done deal.

These coaching hirings are never truly known until a contract is signed.

3 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Facts

If it is on his word we win. Frost has integrity. 

3 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Facts

Well, I'm sold. This next week won't be as bad as I thought. I will enjoy going to the Iowa game knowing that the future is bright. 

2 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

I appreciate your expanding more about what you know. But I have to be honest, when I was reading the list of Facts I grew concerned that there wasn't anything that just simply said it was a done deal.

These coaching hirings are never truly known until a contract is signed.

#4 should tell you everything you need to know.

11 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

This catches my interest. Several people have said that local media people are acting like they know more than they are saying. Maybe Lars was trusted with info (used to be a Lincoln guy) that the likes of Clouse, Sipple, etc. have and he just decided to spill it for likes/follows. Could be a total reach, but I am hoping to find anything at this point, ha. 

40 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

It is a little humorous, until you realize we are one notch below them on the panic scale.

Isn't Frost's wife from Arizona??  Pac 12 ties, and home for wife ?  May not be so far fetched.