** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, Sker4Ever said:

Am I missing something? Why is everyone all of a sudden freaking out?

Cause the UCLA job came open so now folks either think: 

1. Chip Kelly is going to go there and Florida is going to press harder for Frost

or

2. Frost will go to UCLA

Those are my guesses why they're freaking out. 

2 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

1. Chip Kelly is going to go there and Florida is going to press harder for Frost

or

2. Frost will go to UCLA

Kelly to UCLA and Frost to UF and we end up with another experiment, a past his prime or an out of his element guy.

Edited by Redux
  • Plus1 2

47 minutes ago, caveman99 said:

Actually as an Army Grad, I would be pissed is NU stole Monken away, just because of the harm it will do Army and I feel NU can get Frost without having to steal Monken. He is a perfect fit for Army and what he has done with them over the last 4 seasons has been remarkable. Monken gets Army and the true mission, he has really embraced that culture. He would definitely win at NU, just feel like NU can win with Frost as well and Monken can continue to build Army into a perennial winner like Navy has been recently. BTW, going to make it 2 straight against the squids in a couple of weeks!

funnyarmy.jpg.6248499a11f367a610b7dce92e6c72ca.jpg

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

or

2. Frost will go to UCLA

I just can't understand it... did everyone forget about the tweet from Lars on Friday night or his series of tweets yesterday? Scott Frost has not been credibly linked to any other job like he has been to Nebraska's, and there's a reason for it. There's a reason why two Power 5 coaches texted a certain Nebraska recruiting analyst this past Wednesday and told him what he thought about Nebraska getting Frost. Those things didn't all of a sudden not happen. Everyone needs to relax and just trust that the Moos has done his job. He's earning his salary...

2 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

I just can't understand it... did everyone forget about the tweet from Lars on Friday night or his series of tweets yesterday? Scott Frost has not been credibly linked to any other job like he has been to Nebraska's, and there's a reason for it. There's a reason why two Power 5 coaches texted a certain Nebraska recruiting analyst this past Wednesday and told him what he thought about Nebraska getting Frost. Those things didn't all of a sudden not happen. Everyone needs to relax and just trust that the Moos has done his job. He's earning his salary...

Maybe we want to believe it so we make stuff up to believe it

source.gif

6 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

Everyone needs to relax and just trust that the Moos has done his job. He's earning his salary...

I'm not necessarily speaking for myself, but I think a lot of people just feel like they've been burned too many times in the past. We were told to trust Eichorst and trust Riley.

• Plus1 2