** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

7 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Does he have a suite at Memorial Stadium?  I'll bet he does.  I also bet he helps Nebraska football any time they need it. Why wouldn't he?  

I don't think he does have a suite, actually.  Everything I've ever read by him states that he will donate to long-term programs that will impact a lot of people and he gives mostly to the Gates Foundation.

• Plus1 1

Getting Frost will be so perfect after 20 years of turmoil. It's all been a blessing in disguise. If things go well we are getting a 40 year old leader who may coach here until he retires. This could really be a rare hire and put us back in the rhythm that made us great. Stability and continuity work at Nebraska and hopefully this hire can get us back to that. 

Edited by Nebfanatic
  • Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Landlord said:

One reason could be because he doesn't care about football and would rather spend his money on other things.

Could be but you'll never convince me that if Nebraska football needed money he wouldn't be available to supply it. He's a UNL alum.  He may not broadcast it but I'll bet you he would do it and has done it.  No I don't have any links, I just believe he's that kind of man.

4 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

I don't think he does have a suite, actually.  Everything I've ever read by him states that he will donate to long-term programs that will impact a lot of people and he gives mostly to the Gates Foundation.

I've read that too but I still think that if push came to shove and the Huskers needed funds he would supply them. He wouldn't broadcast it but he would do it.