** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

8 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

Benning feels like his job is to prepare the masses in case Frost doesn’t come. He is pretty intelligent, knows that if Frost doesn’t come, it’s going to explode. He’s doing his damndest to try to prevent that is all.

I can understand that but I think it's poor logic on his behalf. He seems to be doing it just for the sake of doing it and not because he has a strong argument.

He could end up being right. I just think he's being intentionally stubborn.

2 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

I have heard per Twitter sources each night for the past 10 nights that Chip Kelly was  a done deal and it was either going to be announced that night or the next day at 10 AM.

Not like this.  If you check Twitter, you will see many people posting that it is a done deal.  Real people.  With reputations.  Not trolls.

4 hours ago, Sker4Ever said:

I would just say, Frost has relationships with people in Nebraska to this day. The obvious one being TO, but he knows the people in this state and at the University. It's funny to think about how this stuff gets around, but when you think where the program is you can't blame people being excited about a little good news.

There are people that went to his wedding (or were in it, can't really remember) that still live around Wood River. Former classmates. One of the kids I coached there showed me all of the pictures. Looked like a good time. 

Actually was fortunate enough to have a conversation with Frost at the CU game in 2013 while he was at Oregon. Talked about how I was at Wood River at the time and he said that he saw we had gotten beat the night before. I thought it was cool that he took the time to continue to follow how Wood River does. It was a pleasure to talk to him.