** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

11 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

I’ve thought about this too but I don’t think Moraine actually posts about football. Mostly just adds sarcastic and snide comments about posters. 

But then Jess doesn’t really add anything either. Just reposts what clickbaters post and then repeats the same mantra over and over. And kind of catfishy

Moiraine had one of the most sensible comments I've seen on here.....if Eichorst was deadset on firing Pelini, why didn't he do it a year earlier when Bo asked to be fired and he could've landed Patterson?

But I too was wondering why she disappeared.

3 minutes ago, Midwest said:

Family first of course, but with the salaries these coaches pull I can't imagine things like this are major influential factors.

BTW, I found the forum where you got this rumor from, and there is some comedy gold in that thread as they play out the statements between SF and his wife.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Kiz said:

Two weeks ago, Frost was UF's first choice for head coach.  http://www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/who-will-be-florida-next-football-coach

They ended up with Chip Kelly because SF is coming home to Nebraska.  That's whay I'm sticking with.

I agree with you. UF fans were sold that Frost was the guy to get and that he would pick Florida over Nebraska. It seems they are now worried Frost will not come and are making excuses such as Frost was really not their top choice.

17 minutes ago, Bornhusker said:

Saw this on another board..

The source is supposed to be Matt Davidson.

I went and visited the forum where it is posted. That poster has been pretending to have the inside story on everything Frost for a while now. And Davison would never share something like that with strangers and it isn't even first hand account info. It's a troll post to get a reaction out of people. 

3 minutes ago, Sparker said:

People can't have any idea what is going on in Frost's home. Wife/sister/parents... just honestly clueless, on both sides.

At this rate we NU might as well create a SF reality TV show if we end up getting him.  Not that I wouldn't watch it.....