** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

25 minutes ago, Kiz said:

I'm glad our people at NU are smarter than the people at UF.  This roller coaster of a public spectacle must be rough for their fans.  Chip Kelly has to know that he's UF's second choice. 

I'm good with the way Moos has handled this.  The drama in Nebraska is being generated by us fans, not the U.

And I still think Scott comes home when it's all done.

I agree. We’ve have really handled our search, or non/search if you will, well 

At this point if we fail to land Sir Frost-a-Lot of House UCF the sheer mass and magnitude of this thread, as well as the hopes and dreams of many Husker faithful will go supernova.  I haven't crunched the numbers yet, but most likely this will all collapse into a singularity, the gravitational effects of which not even the posts of Jessica0 will be able to escape...for nothing does beyond the Frost event horizon.

www.huskersupermassiveblackholeboard.com

• Plus1 2

Just now, FlipPhone said:

Actually we'll only know that in hindsight.

Exactly. If we land Frost, Moos looks like a genius and home run hire by UNL as AD. If we end up with anyone but Frost at this point this will be looked at as a major failure by the fan base and quiet frankly Moos will look foolish.

Again, get him and everything about this process looks great.

26 minutes ago, lo country said:

Makes sense.  Guys in the local media have local,contacts that are connected enough to let them know.  Media is savvy enough to sit on this as they know they all want to be "that guy" with the new staff and AD.  Leak what you know or ask a question about what you know and the new staff comes in and you are left in the cold.....That's what I'm hoping the silence is for.

Possible.  But devils advocate here— who in the local media predicted Moos— none.  Who predicted the Eichorst firing- none.

Just now, secretasianman said:

Possible.  But devils advocate here— who in the local media predicted Moos— none.  Who predicted the Eichorst firing- none.

This is true. You start to wonder where these left field hirings come from. Again so far Moos looks like a great AD, but his performance review comes in a week or two.

But if we get another left field hiring I will start to wonder what kind of cars the administration drives because it would seem they go to used car dealerships and buy lemons and think they are buying top of the line Audi's.

7 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Exactly. If we land Frost, Moos looks like a genius and home run hire by UNL as AD. If we end up with anyone but Frost at this point this will be looked at as a major failure by the fan base and quiet frankly Moos will look foolish.

Again, get him and everything about this process looks great.

I don't see it that way. You don't hire Moos to get Frost...... you hire Moos because you need a competent AD if you can't get Frost. Scott could come out tomorrow and say thanks but no thanks and it most likely would have nothing to do with anything Bill Moos could do about it.