** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

8 hours ago, jessica0 said:

I went and visited the forum where it is posted. That poster has been pretending to have the inside story on everything Frost for a while now. And Davison would never share something like that with strangers and it isn't even first hand account info. It's a troll post to get a reaction out of people. 

I have no clue if this poster has connections to Davidson's or not, I saw it and decided to share it here.

I, personally, don't believe him, but again I have no clue if he has connections or not.

Edited by Bornhusker

9 hours ago, ladyhawke said:

She didn't 'wig out'. She's just passionate about women being respected for their opinions just like men are.  She has as much knowledge about football as any guy on this board. In my opinion, Moraine is very much respected on this board.

She did. You can be passionate and not curse people out. She is respected. I agree with her 90% of the time, and I think the poster she responded to probably deserved a rebuke, but it still doesn't make the manor in which it was done right.

9 hours ago, irafreak said:

so I'm digging for nothing?

Meh, it's not worth it. It was just some very choice words for an outwardly sexist looking comment.

Good morning! It is a happy Monday, though hopefully not as happy as NEXT Monday, in comparison.

Reading the tea leaves, Sipple's latest column is toeing the universities interests in making the case (to the general public) that paying the next coach "in accordance with expectations" is good for the university and the state, as a whole. http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/sipple/steven-m-sipple-nebraska-should-pay-next-coach-a-salary/article_8149473d-2ae2-58d6-9e82-2e485d7be25f.html

It is happening!

15 minutes ago, ZRod said:

She did. You can be passionate and not curse people out. She is respected. I agree with her 90% of the time, and I think the poster she responded to probably deserved a rebuke, but it still doesn't make the manor in which it was done right.

Meh, it's not worth it. It was just some very choice words for an outwardly sexist looking comment.

My bad guys, it was an ill-attempted joke. I wasn’t trying to play the sexist card, but see how it came off that way. 

• Plus1 1