** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

14 hours ago, grandpasknee said:

So here is what we know for sure about the Husker Football program at this point.

1.  We are having a dreadful year

2.  Bill Moos is hired as AD

3.  Bill Moos has said that Mike Riley deserves to finish out the season as coach.

Am I missing anything?

Yep, one thing Grandpasknee.

4. We have 164 pages of hysteria, wantful, wishful conjecture (so far). :ahhhhhhhh

I trust Moos has things in order, or at least hope so, regardless if it is Frost or an unknown party (to the masses). 

Not sure I would have a clif picked out to jump off of, should we not get Frost. :confucius

Best case scenario would be that it's announced before the game some time that this is Riley's last  as Husker coach, and then we go out and beat those squawk-eyes to end this pitiful season on a high note.

Edited by Jeremy
  • Plus1 1

1 hour ago, fire mike said:

I made it perfectly clear that I was not judging any woman's knowledge of the game. I simply made a joke because someone was quick to jump to defend Jessica. I was not, nor have I ever, knocked a woman's intelligence on sports. I was feed up with all the "breaking news" rumors, that is it. Go back and look at the post if you'd like. I find it funny that I make a comment about jessica's husband and get backlash yet we have other posters on this board talking about her being their significant other and then talking about working on screwing her - yet s#!t doesn't get thrown their way.

When I read it I didn't take it at all as sexist. I read it as fire mike said. Someone came in and stuck up for her and so he joked her husband must have joined. It may have been more homophobic than sexist. Maybe it was a girlfriend/wife. Of course I'm tongue in cheek on most of this as it was blown way out of proportion by Moiraine which is pretty standard for her.

1 hour ago, ladyhawke said:

Yeah, that was unfair. There have been plenty of times when men on this board have cussed each other out So was that considered wigging out too?  I’m not judging you, just stating an observation. Please forgive me if you felt I was judging you. I wouldn’t hurt anyone’s feelings intentionally for the world.  

She told a poster "f#*k you". Just go to woodshed, under offending posts thread, and you can see for yourself.

Edited by C N Red
1 hour ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I love how some of you try to explain away an 0-12 season as some kind of minor lapse. They lost every game 2015.... So, yeah. He rebuilt the thing from scratch.

He didn't really rebuild from scratch. That team was a good team, just every facet of the organization quit on our coach and he finally retired. So Frost didn't start with a bare cupboard. 

• Plus1 1