** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, ATS Knight said:

I don't even have anything personal against Miami. Their fans and team just look like the NCAA equivalent of the cast of Jersey Shore joining Slytherin. Nothing good can come out of it. 

Some Miami fans are the stuff under the scum of the earth. Went to Rose Bowl in 2002 when we played them, and they were loud mouthed, obnoxious, tools. Nebraska fans just walking around minding their own business and the Miami fans were just spouting off. And it wasn't like it was just a group here and there. It was about 90% of the ones I saw.

1 minute ago, C N Red said:

Gary Sharpe said on his radio show this morning if it's not Frost he thinks it might be Kevin Sumlin.

I think many Nebraska fans would have to be sold on Sumlin.  I don’t think he’s the right fit.

Sharp and Benning have both leaned towards us not getting Frost and I tend to agree that Frost isn’t a slam dunk like many are assuming.

Just now, BoneyardHusker said:

Not a good sign when local sports folks are starting to grow in number about the possibility of it not being Frost. This is the time when everyone in the "know" should start leaning more toward him coming.

Although Sumlin would not be a bad hire at all.

Sharp and Benning have been the only ones who have talked about the possibility of it not being Frost.

2 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

What about Sharp now too?

Gary Sharp hosts Sharp and Benning. He’s consistently said the possibility of Frost not coming with Benning. He has also named about 15 coaches he’s interested in. 

5 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Not a good sign when local sports folks are starting to grow in number about the possibility of it not being Frost. This is the time when everyone in the "know" should start leaning more toward him coming.

Although Sumlin would not be a bad hire at all.

REALLY?  No thanks on Sumlin!

• Plus1 2