** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

42 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Bill Moos " I want to introduce the next Head football coach. This guy has had recent success at taking over a down program. He was born right here in this great state.

Without further ado....Lincoln's very own......Lane Kiffin!"

Capture.PNG.4e71fa150e0653008c643add3bdbb31c.PNG

The only job he should hold if he came to Nebraska is the one down the street at honest Abes car lot!

9 minutes ago, STL Husker said:

I hope you are right, but I think there was a reason we ended up with Riley last time.  It wasn't just incompetence by Eichorst.

it is 100% because of Eichorst.. but also because of Perlman. Those two are directly related to why Bo acted the way he did, and their horrible decision making was why we ended up with Riley!

2 minutes ago, Bornhusker said:

it is 100% because of Eichorst.. but also because of Perlman. Those two are directly related to why Bo acted the way he did, and their horrible decision making was why we ended up with Riley!

Yeah I don't think Perlman gets enough of the blame in that situation.  The Eichorst hire was worse than Riley.

1 minute ago, Hilltop said:

Bo acted the way he did because he was an A$$.  We have all had bad bosses before but we all didn't react like spoiled children at the time.

Oh, not removing Bo's part in his downfall, but those two had big impacts on how he behaved. Are people not listening to what has been slipping out in recent weeks?

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, Bornhusker said:

Frost isn't saying anything because he can't! I mean, people do realize that, right?

He could say, "I'm going to be at UCF next year. Mark it down. Ignore all rumors to the contrary." That's what I would do if I was planning to be at a school next year and I didn't want to lose recruits. 

Otherwise, other coaches could say, "ATS is gone. Have you seen him deny anything? You should play for us, we'll still be here next year."

• Plus1 1

58 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

I don't think it's about accomplishment, I think it's about buying time and finding the perfect situation. UCF was PERFECT for Frost. He couldn't lose. If he stays, whatever he does will look impressive. Then he's in Petersen territory when he was at Boise, where he can find whatever job he wants. 

For those of you that have kids, remember when your first was born. Would you want to land your dream job when you were that sleep-deprived? He can sleepwalk at UCF and look like a genius. Maybe he wants a couple more seasons of that. 

After my first was born it motivated me to push even harder to set an example for my child. I guess I could set an example of staying in middle management because of the burden a child causes or I could strive to be the best and set that example of chasing your dreams no matter the challenges not having a lot of sleep is not a challenge etc when talking about having a child....just my opinion. 

10 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

He could say, "I'm going to be at UCF next year. Mark it down. Ignore all rumors to the contrary." That's what I would do if I was planning to be at a school next year and I didn't want to lose recruits. 

Otherwise, other coaches could say, "ATS is gone. Have you seen him deny anything? You should play for us, we'll still be here next year."

You're pretty quick with them profile picture changes, Damon.