** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

24 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

I think someone mentioned it before in this thread. At this point, I would be disappointed if we hired Nick Saban and not Frost.

ADBM is in a spot for sure lol.  Frost or bust.  At least our fan base knows what they want- more than you can say about a lot of teams.

Edited by Hilltop

The AD and UCF want to put out there that they think Frost is coming back as much as possible in hopes that Scott will feel extremely guilty if he is thinking about leaving.  Even if Scott decides to stay this year, they'll have to go through this same song and dance every year until he leaves.  I hope Scott comes to Nebraska, but if he doesn't, I don't picture staying at UCF for more than 2 more years tops.

Edited by Packerhuskerfan

I just visited the UCF Rivals board. It's frightening over there. The UCF fans have gone feral because of the (possibly) Nebraska trolls who all sound like this guy:

30 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

There wouldnt be much egg on the UCF AD. Lets be real, the world that matters in college football will not remember because no one gives a s#!t what happens at UCF. 

Have y'all gotten a lot of UCF trolls here? A couple people said they got banned on Husker Board.

I've felt quite welcome, but I haven't seen any other UCF fans on here.

52 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

I know FootballScoop has announced Chip Kelly as Florida's head coach twice.

But read the wording there. He does not expect Scott Frost to leave UCF. He didn't say Scott Frost isn't leaving, and you haven't heard Frost say he isn't leaving.

What do we expect him to say? Yeah, he’s getting the f#*k out of here.

1 minute ago, ATS Knight said:

I just visited the UCF Rivals board. It's frightening over there. The UCF fans have gone feral because of the (possibly) Nebraska trolls who all sound like this guy:

Have y'all gotten a lot of UCF trolls here? A couple people said they got banned on Husker Board.

We're for the most part pretty well moderated. I noticed one troll from UCF, he lasted about 3 posts. If the UCF board isn't moderated the trolls we have would cause a lot of trouble I imagine.

On the other topic: The UCF AD could also be saying Frost is coming back so he can get some more donations to the football excellence fund until the last minute.

• Plus1 2
36 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

You have a point, but Frost did say rumors were 'totally false,' and I don't know if an AD is going to confidently say things like 'he's staying' when it could really end up as egg in his face if/when Frost would leave. 

Basically, we have Lars saying Frost to NU is a done deal on one side, and then the UCF AD saying 'nope' on the other.  I honestly don't know what to believe, but part of me thinks if it was happening, we'd have a better indication by now. I remember hearing from several people that Pelini was a done deal right after Osborne axed Callahan. 

Frost said that it's absolutely false about rumors that there's a deal in place. I would say that's 100% true. Has there been dialogue? Probably. Has anything been signed? NO! Therefore no deal. He's not lying.

5 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

You don't get banned on here for being a fan of another team. You get banned for being a jackass (other negligent behavior included).

• Plus1 2