** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

9 hours ago, huskerfan333157 said:

Built the team up from scratch?  They had a 12 1 record in 2013 and 9 4 record in 2014. They had a horrible year in 2015 but they've had previous success.

Yeah, I really screwed that up. I should’ve just stuck with liking how Frost has a plan to build up the entire team, like Osborne.

I know practically nothing about UCF besides Frost approaching the Top 10 and their schedule being a bunch of mid-majors.

I’ll be okay with other coaches who operate the same way too if Frost turns us down.

https://huskerdoctalk.podbean.com/e/2017-episode-18-mike-riley-a-husker-in-2018-theres-a-possibility/

21 minute mark.  Interesting stuff about the proposed deal being made, Rob seems very confident and this guy knows people.

34 minute mark - VERY insightful info from Rob about the mindset of the board of regents...

Edited by RedNebraskan
  • Plus1 4
Just now, Packerhuskerfan said:

I wouldn't ban her.

I feel like Scott isn't going to make a decision until after the championship game if he gets there.

I'm leaning toward the notion that Scott's decision has already been made.  He won't ANNOUNCE until after the season I think.

• Plus1 1

36 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

ATS Knight = Jessica0

Posting with a different role.

Just now, BoneyardHusker said:

Do I need to read between the lines as to why Jessica and ATS Knight picture is the same now?

If she's my alter ego and she got banned, then..I'm..free...now?

Am I Tyler Durden?

• Plus1 6

Just now, BoneyardHusker said:

Don't know who he is, but if he is local media on the radio and he is citing multiple sources makes me think he has inside sources.

The guy has connections and knows very powerful boosers:

Part of his Bio:

Arguably the most decorated student-athlete in the illustrious academic tradition of the Nebraska football program, Rob Zatechka (pronounced ZAD-ess-kuh) won every major national academic award as a senior while leading the Cornhuskers to a perfect national championship season as a co-captain on the field in 1994. The four-year letterman and two-year starter at offensive tackle became the first player in Hall of Fame Coach Tom Osborne's career to graduate with a perfect 4.0 grade-point average as a biological sciences major.

A second-team All-Big Eight selection on the field as a senior, playing alongside Outland Trophy winner Zach Wiegert and first-team All-Americans Brendan Stai and Aaron Graham (1995), Zatechka helped lead a dominant rushing attack that led the nation with 340 yards per game on the ground, while ranking fifth nationally with 477.8 yards per game in total offense. He started every game at left tackle as a senior, including Nebraska's win over Miami in the Orange Bowl in 1994.

• Plus1 3