** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, BoneyardHusker said:

Well her information wasn't necessarily false, she was just taking information she read either from Twitter, Florida message boards, Tennessee message boards, and other Nebraska message boards and posting them here. She then collected all the information and posted it here.

I didn't have a problem with that although I was suspicious when she didn't answer some of my questions. But what was her motive? She went to an awful lot of work for what? Attention? Compliments?  

1 minute ago, runningblind said:

Location of your IP is easy to change if you really want to.

True dat. But if you are gonna post from two different user account with two different spoofed IP addresses you are pretty dedicated. A bit of an overkill for a steenkin' sports forum.

1 minute ago, MacNCheeze said:

I guess i didnt see the need for jessica to get banned.  Its an internet forum, not a biology test.  No need for facts in here, just entertainment.  We wont really know whats going until it happens.

Its against board rules to have multiple accounts for this exact reason. Someone posts under a throw away name for rumors so their normal reputation isn't harmed.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

True dat. But if you are gonna post from two different user account with two different spoofed IP addresses you are pretty dedicated. A bit of an overkill for a steenkin' sports forum.

Ya think lol 

As for the burger conversation, I'll throw a little bar in Biloxi, Mississippi called the Project Lounge in the ring for best burger you'll ever have. Served with house made potato chips, you can't go wrong. 

13 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

In-N-Out only makes sense if you live in California. All the food is so expensive, so to have a cheap, fast burger with great toppings (animal style) feels surreal. But I get why people don't like it and the fries suck (they're acceptable animal style).

Why is no one talking about Five Guys?

There's a possibility that Frost wants to end his career at Nebraska, but not begin it there. Coaches have a shelf-life these days. Maybe he doesn't want to run out of goodwill while he's still gaining experience.

I think he probably will be at Nebraska, but it's very possible he's saying "not yet".

If he turns down this offer there is a very high possibility of never getting that offer again. Nebraska is in the process of spending a lot of money to throw him a lot of money to come home, to his dream job. 

If your dream job comes at you do you say "not yet"?

• Plus1 3
7 minutes ago, MacNCheeze said:

I guess i didnt see the need for jessica to get banned.  Its an internet forum, not a biology test.  No need for facts in here, just entertainment.  We wont really know whats going until it happens.

Jessica is still here.  Just because one of his HB accounts got banned doesn't mean he isn't still posting.

The trail went ICE cold, which in my opinion is a good thing, and Jessica was still trying to keep his dopamine levels up.  You'll get the same updates you would have got if Jessica was still here.  It really doesn't matty if he is banned or not.

Edited by gobiggergoredder
  • Plus1 4

1 minute ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Jessica is still here.  Just because one of his HB accounts got banned doesn't mean he isn't still posting.

The trail went ICE cold, which in my opinion is a good thing, and Jessica was still trying to keep his dopamine levels up.  You'll get the same updates you updates you would have got if Jessica was still here.  It really doesn't matty if he is banned or not.

Mods, I actually think defamation of me is a bannanls offense so feel free to ban this jackwagon.

14 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Ok, here are the last four posts JessicaO posted:

1. Just giving a little humor with an update. The update is that there is literally nothing going on anymore with UF and Frost. Ice cold. 

2.  The Sock Puppet was a troll that tricked the entire fanbase. My info about Frost and UNL is legit. 

3.  How many times do I need to tell people that I am not posting anymore when this gets announced? I am a member of 247. 

4.  Folks, there is a reason why you are not hearing any news about Frost and other schools outside of Nebraska. Stop and think why that could be. All of the evidence has been out there to connect all of the dots. 

So, was she banned for the above or was she banned for creating multiple accounts? 

All I know about this person is that I was accused of trolling by someone who appears to be a troll. Anyway, rumors belong on the rumor board.
And another thing, what is this fascination with being the first to get information? Does that change something? I kind of see it as a way to try to intimidate or force the hand of the administration by threatening a tantrum if they don't pick who you want. I'm sure Mr. Moos will let us know when he's ready.

5 minutes ago, Bruce1981 said:

If he turns down this offer there is a very high possibility of never getting that offer again. Nebraska is in the process of spending a lot of money to throw him a lot of money to come home, to his dream job. 

If your dream job comes at you do you say "not yet"?

I do agree, also athletes and up n comers have confidence in themselves. The truly great ones don't think to themselves what if I fail 

6 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

The trail went ICE cold, which in my opinion is a good thing, and Jessica was still trying to keep his dopamine levels up.  You'll get the same updates you would have got if Jessica was still here.  It really doesn't matty if he is banned or not.

So, who is Jessica 2.0?  Never mind-I know who it is.  

Edited by ladyhawke