** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

47 minutes ago, LaneKiffenGBR said:

All right I had my fun. I will say this though if or whenever I'm banned: of the 10+ years of being on a different board, I always found myself coming to this one just to read everything, because honestly this is the best husker board out there. It's funny, people are nice to each other (for the most part), the MODs are great. I haven't seen any "Creighton fans aren't Husker fans" posts. The topics are great. That sock thing, Jim tressel, and then eventually MR being hired was bizarre and hilarious. That Jessica thing was great and weird. 

Anywho, ban me all you want but you can't ban me from reading these. Unless you can. I just really love this Lane Kiffin sig pic. 

Also, why some folks have doubts on the Scott Frost to Nebraska? I'm pretty confident on that. 

Creighton Sucks! Okay, i think we have now hit every truly important thing in this thread.

2 hours ago, C N Red said:

Why are people sooo sensitive to being accused of something so menial?  I was just hacking on ya. Not like i was calling you a racist or bigot.

You're the one that, per your status update, seems pretty sensitive of the relatively small and menial likelihood of people being falsely accused of things.

• Plus1 1

51 minutes ago, Waldo said:

#freeJessica 

We are going to need someone to fill the void if operation 200 is a go. 

Whoever she was she must have been retired because she scoured the internet all day for tweets, message board posts and other random/worthless places for info. But it was info all the same 

Edited by Huskers93-97