** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, brophog said:

I'd consider it flavor of the month. Fact is, he hasn't done enough to get that kind of legitimate credit. He's potentially a great hire. To be a splash, IMO, the hire must come with a lot less risk.

Hindsight is 20/20 so when we look back we will either be the team that gambled and lost or we will be the genius people that hired the next urban 

Just now, Huskers93-97 said:

Hindsight is 20/20 so when we look back we will either be the team that gambled and lost or we will be the genius people that hired the next urban 

I'm of the opinion, and I've said this before, that not every coach can get you past the 9 win plateau. You're going to have to risk something in that hire. Special is rarely safe.

44 minutes ago, LaFlamaBlanca said:

As I reflect on your time with Huskerboard, so many memories surface. From the exclusive insider information (tweet) sharing, to the wild, unverifiable, based solely upon your own opinion, "facts."

There is a jessica shaped 0 in my heart this morning. May your (hopefully super sexy) spirit find peace among the damned of Huskerboard.

Dilly Dilly

Capture.JPG.5732877f5ab507e03389eb48f919550d.JPG

You're my new 2nd favorite poster.

• Plus1 1

37 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

I didn't ban her/him, someone else must've, but I'm certainly not going to listen to you bash us for doing our jobs that we volunteer for to keep the board running smoothly. My suggestion is to move on. ;)

As someone visiting/immigrating from a worse board, be thankful for your mods. You don't miss them until you have multiple Jessica's fighting over who's fake & vague info is more fake legit and taking over EVERY SINGLE THREAD like this one. 

And for the people drooling over Vedral, have you seen him play? He looks really freshman-ny at times. REALLY freshman-ny. You're better off recruiting a bunch of QBs and saying, "Be the next Milton. Did you see his numbers improve?"

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Herbie Husker said:

4.5-5 million per year for Frost to stay at UCF according to this guy.

They're gonna need one hell of a bake sale bikini car wash to bring in enough cheddar to afford that. 

Edited by VectorVictor
  • Plus1 6
3 minutes ago, Herbie Husker said:

4.5-5 million per year for Frost to stay at UCF according to this guy.

That is a ton of money for a group of 5 school to pay 1 coach.  Hell, that's a lot of money for a power 5 school.  It seems like they would be sacrificing every other program to try to keep a guy who they would have to worry about leaving every year.  Good for Frost if he wants it, but this doesn't seem like a great financial decision by the university.