** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, worldsworstoutdoorsman said:

Whoever posted the city was disrepectful, but let me provide much more information than is necessary so you can find out exactly who I am if you really want to?

Exactly. "I want to remain anonymous but here's all the information you need to dox me."

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, jessicajr said:

Since I was banned to get sent back to 247, I had to make this new account, which will obviously get banned too, in order to explain what I know, how I know it, and why I have such strong belief in Scott Frost. 

Firstly, it is disrespectful to post the city and state where I post from. Shame on that poster. Not cool at all. Secondly, I am a female. No Jessica isn't my real name. I was born and raised in Nebraska and so was my husband. My husband works at the clinic. If you search the directly at the local clinic you will find me and my husband. We have our birth location, our education, etc, in our profiles in the directory. 

My husband knows the Frost family on a personal level. That is where I have gotten my information from. He has always wanted to be the head caoch at Nebraska. It IS his dream school. Yes the offer from UNL is real. Just not signed yet. Yes, Florida offered Frost and he turned it down for the Nebraska offer. Yes UCF will offer him a new contract. I already told you that will happen. He isn't going to sign it though. Yes TN got told no from Frost. 

Talk to Mavric if you want to complain about the person who banned me when I never broke a board rule. I have never posted here in the past. Yes there are other Nebraska fans in town. I know three people in this town that are proud Nebraska fans. 

giphy.gif

Just now, Husker2019 said:

Yes but that's the point. They aren't telling anyone like Jessica says

I am not saying Jessica knows anything or anyone. But I am sure scott's parents have a few close friends they would tell in confidence. Everyone has people they confide in and tell things to they are not supposed to. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, tyrone_biggums said:

It's getting real existentialist with this Jessica stuff. Jessica was Jessica, then ATS Knight was Jessica, now Jessica JR is Jessica...Am I Jessica?

This is exactly what Jessica would say to keep everyone off his/her track.  You sir/madam have been outed as a fraud.

2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Maybe someone from Florida could tell me. Maybe its a location thing- but Florida Gators dont have a problem filling their stadium, or Florida State. So they have the same things to do that UCF does right? Also USC in southern Cal is in LA of all places and they average 73k at their games. So nice weather and things to do doesnt hold water why 20k show up.

Florida is a diverse state with lots of different parts. Miami and Pensacola are like different countries. Gainesville is more like Georgia than the rest of Florida. Similar to Blacksburg in how the town revolves around UF. I lived there, there is absolutely nothing else to do anywhere near Gainesville. 

Tallahassee is a little different than the rest of Florida, I can't speak with much certainty about the makeup. But the two older programs have lots of older fans that show up. 

Orlando is the northern border of the tropical climate. So Orlando and everything south is more what you think of with Florida and even that has a lot of difference between coastal towns and inland.

Basically, beach people don't go to games. You see that in southern California and central-south Florida. So even Miami, that has had a ton of success and a decently long history can't pay people to come to games. You see it with every school in the tropical part of Florida.

Jacksonville should be more like Gainesville, but I think its too new and they generally suck. 

Just my opinion. But I've lived in Tampa, Miami and Gainesville areas and that's what I saw.  

• Plus1 1