** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

22 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It's my premise that this entire basketball tournament has been created as a cover for Bull Moose's recruitment of Scott Frost.  It's the perfect crime, and nobody will be the wiser when Frost returns to Lincoln disguised as a Husker Hoopster. 

They'll smuggle him into PBA, then take the secret tunnels leading from PBA to the Chancellor's Secret Lair and from there up to North Stadium.  Scott will emerge on November 25th, but until then he'll be hiding in the cold conditioning chamber in East Stadium.

If you have children, I'll bet you've told some great stories to them!  

11 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

If this Jan. 1 Bowl matchup indeed happens, it will be Must See TV.

ucfProjections.png

I hate those games. In the terms of perception, it is a no win situation for OSU. If Frost is the next coach at Nebraska, I doubt he coaches UCF's bowl game unless they somehow make it into the CFP. 

Edited by jaws

1 hour ago, jessicajr said:

Since I was banned to get sent back to 247, I had to make this new account, which will obviously get banned too, in order to explain what I know, how I know it, and why I have such strong belief in Scott Frost. 

Firstly, it is disrespectful to post the city and state where I post from. Shame on that poster. Not cool at all. Secondly, I am a female. No Jessica isn't my real name. I was born and raised in Nebraska and so was my husband. My husband works at the clinic. If you search the directly at the local clinic you will find me and my husband. We have our birth location, our education, etc, in our profiles in the directory. 

My husband knows the Frost family on a personal level. That is where I have gotten my information from. He has always wanted to be the head caoch at Nebraska. It IS his dream school. Yes the offer from UNL is real. Just not signed yet. Yes, Florida offered Frost and he turned it down for the Nebraska offer. Yes UCF will offer him a new contract. I already told you that will happen. He isn't going to sign it though. Yes TN got told no from Frost. 

Talk to Mavric if you want to complain about the person who banned me when I never broke a board rule. I have never posted here in the past. Yes there are other Nebraska fans in town. I know three people in this town that are proud Nebraska fans. 

guess-whos-back.jpg

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, jaws said:

I hate those games. In the terms of perception, it is a no win situation for OSU. If Frost is the next coach at Nebraska, I doubt he coaches UCF's bowl game unless they somehow make it into the CFP. 

Slightly petty but if I'm Moos I'm gonna let Scott try and take down the Buckeyes. Though if he did he may want to renegotiate terms after lol it wouldn't happen but the Husker fan base would go nuts if that happened. Obviously OSU would likely brutalize UCF though, wayyyy too much talent to overcome and Urban one of the best in the game on top of that. 

41 minutes ago, RunMickeyRun02 said:

Thanks for the clarification but what about USF in Tampa? Do they have "beach people" problems to?

Yeah, they're freaking horrible with attendance. And they're one of those that wildly exaggerate their numbers and those inflated numbers are bad. Evil cows. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, jessicajr said:

Since I was banned to get sent back to 247, I had to make this new account, which will obviously get banned too, in order to explain what I know, how I know it, and why I have such strong belief in Scott Frost. 

Firstly, it is disrespectful to post the city and state where I post from. Shame on that poster. Not cool at all. Secondly, I am a female. No Jessica isn't my real name. I was born and raised in Nebraska and so was my husband. My husband works at the clinic. If you search the directly at the local clinic you will find me and my husband. We have our birth location, our education, etc, in our profiles in the directory. 

My husband knows the Frost family on a personal level. That is where I have gotten my information from. He has always wanted to be the head caoch at Nebraska. It IS his dream school. Yes the offer from UNL is real. Just not signed yet. Yes, Florida offered Frost and he turned it down for the Nebraska offer. Yes UCF will offer him a new contract. I already told you that will happen. He isn't going to sign it though. Yes TN got told no from Frost. 

Talk to Mavric if you want to complain about the person who banned me when I never broke a board rule. I have never posted here in the past. Yes there are other Nebraska fans in town. I know three people in this town that are proud Nebraska fans. 

VlgXG.gif

• Plus1 1

Mavric, I believe Jessica is calling you out for the banning.  Care to share your side of the story?  Also please give us your opinion on Frost so we don’t get this gold mine locked up.

Thanks

Edited by Football Guy Bob
  • Plus1 7