** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

The feeling I'm getting after listening to Severe, Bishop and Peterson today and reading Dirks article is - none of the local media has inside info, none of them know what Frost is thinking and they feel it's roughly a 50/50 toss up if he's coming home. We know nothing. 

VFUsyfF.gif

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Wow the media is really stretching to find a story. How about someone interview me and I will tell you my opinion.

Regardless of whether or not Coach Frost comes here or not - these clowns are too much...

Some of my favorites:

"Orlando is a quiet town, he can go have dinner with his wife and not be bothered..."

If there wasn't an opening coming up at this school soon, he'd STILL be noticed and bothered as the last QB to win a championship here.

"Nebraska fans are bluebloods, it's tacky for them to come to our stadium with all their gear with their signs..."

Coach is used to having a ton of Red behind him, sir...

"It's a huge drastic difference to jump to ABC, ESPN, or any National Channel."

As horrible as Husker football has been for years - you can always catch their games every Saturday.

Not trying to say anything, but....Coach Frost is the same reason why

"UCF Could stay in the game with anyone from the top 10."

If Coach Frost leaves, let's see.  Had they played a full schedule, they probably would be 10-2.  Georgia Tech is a tough team to play, and

they didn't play Fuente's Memphis team.  But 10-2 doesn't get you to 13th in the country at UCF.  Ranked, yes. 

10-2 gets you to a conference championship game, most likely.

USF (who they play Friday) isn't even in the top 20 teams in the country, and they're 9-1 right now. 

Next year, they'll be playing North Carolina (who can be pesky in the ACC).

"UCF has a similar resume to Wisconsin."

Stopped the podcast at this point...

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, alexhortdog95 said:

Regardless of whether or not Coach Frost comes here or not - these clowns are too much...

Some of my favorites:

"Orlando is a quiet town, he can go have dinner with his wife and not be bothered..."

If there wasn't an opening coming up at this school soon, he'd STILL be noticed and bothered as the last QB to win a championship here.

"Nebraska fans are bluebloods, it's tacky for them to come to our stadium with all their gear with their signs..."

As horrible as Husker football has been for years - you can always catch their games every Saturday.

If Coach Frost leaves, let's see.  Had they played a full schedule, they probably would be 10-2.  Georgia Tech is a tough team to play, and

they didn't play Fuente's Memphis team.  But 10-2 doesn't get you to 13th in the country at UCF.  Ranked, yes. 

USF (who they play Friday) isn't even in the top 20 teams in the country, and they're 9-1 right now. 

They played Memphis just at a later date

14 minutes ago, alexhortdog95 said:

Some of my favorites:

Is this level of knowledge and insight common among Nebraska fans? Or is this more the exception? Serious question despite the sarcasm.