** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

36 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

Chances that Moos talks to Frost tonight if he is with bball team?

I doubt we see that but .......... Frost of will need to attend to support the team. He may send a covert message by wearing red socks or perhaps he can dust off a national championship ring.  He of course will probably  do none of this but someone will step up and report something on similar on twitter.  I cant wait.

1 hour ago, HuskermanMike said:

One time Scott Frost showed up to practice in shorts. He then ran out on the field to run scout team qb because UCF was playing navy who is a triple option team. He took the ball under center and faked out one of his own defenders and ran past everybody and the play stopped. He juked a D1 athlete out at age 42, unreal. Anyway, this story happened at a practice so I thought it was cool.

We gotta get this guy.  Total stud!

2 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

One time Scott Frost showed up to practice in shorts. He then ran out on the field to run scout team qb because UCF was playing navy who is a triple option team. He took the ball under center and faked out one of his own defenders and ran past everybody and the play stopped. He juked a D1 athlete out at age 42, unreal. Anyway, this story happened at a practice so I thought it was cool.

If you have heard it before you can thank Twitter or you never would have seen your greatness running the option. 

IIRC, he ran the scout team the whole week getting them ready to defend the option.  One of the defenders said that you had to be on your game or coach would go right past you.....

• Plus1 1