** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

7 hours ago, jessicajr said:

Since I was banned to get sent back to 247, I had to make this new account, which will obviously get banned too, in order to explain what I know, how I know it, and why I have such strong belief in Scott Frost. 

Firstly, it is disrespectful to post the city and state where I post from. Shame on that poster. Not cool at all. Secondly, I am a female. No Jessica isn't my real name. I was born and raised in Nebraska and so was my husband. My husband works at the clinic. If you search the directly at the local clinic you will find me and my husband. We have our birth location, our education, etc, in our profiles in the directory. 

My husband knows the Frost family on a personal level. That is where I have gotten my information from. He has always wanted to be the head caoch at Nebraska. It IS his dream school. Yes the offer from UNL is real. Just not signed yet. Yes, Florida offered Frost and he turned it down for the Nebraska offer. Yes UCF will offer him a new contract. I already told you that will happen. He isn't going to sign it though. Yes TN got told no from Frost. 

Talk to Mavric if you want to complain about the person who banned me when I never broke a board rule. I have never posted here in the past. Yes there are other Nebraska fans in town. I know three people in this town that are proud Nebraska fans. 

The fact that you took the time to make a new post to let us all know what you were going to tell us is honestly something to me.  Either your a huge troll or just trying to make is feel better about having to wait.  Either way, thanks for the entertainment.

3 hours ago, alexhortdog95 said:

Regardless of whether or not Coach Frost comes here or not - these clowns are too much...

Some of my favorites:

"Orlando is a quiet town, he can go have dinner with his wife and not be bothered..."

If there wasn't an opening coming up at this school soon, he'd STILL be noticed and bothered as the last QB to win a championship here.

"Nebraska fans are bluebloods, it's tacky for them to come to our stadium with all their gear with their signs..."

Coach is used to having a ton of Red behind him, sir...

"It's a huge drastic difference to jump to ABC, ESPN, or any National Channel."

As horrible as Husker football has been for years - you can always catch their games every Saturday.

Not trying to say anything, but....Coach Frost is the same reason why

"UCF Could stay in the game with anyone from the top 10."

If Coach Frost leaves, let's see.  Had they played a full schedule, they probably would be 10-2.  Georgia Tech is a tough team to play, and

they didn't play Fuente's Memphis team.  But 10-2 doesn't get you to 13th in the country at UCF.  Ranked, yes. 

10-2 gets you to a conference championship game, most likely.

USF (who they play Friday) isn't even in the top 20 teams in the country, and they're 9-1 right now. 

Next year, they'll be playing North Carolina (who can be pesky in the ACC).

"UCF has a similar resume to Wisconsin."

Stopped the podcast at this point...

UCF did play Memphis on a rescheduled date and beat them by a lot.

• Plus1 2

9 minutes ago, tyrone_biggums said:

Tom is a good guy.

Wow didn't know Bill Parcels coached at Hastings.

Aye, there's a team photo hanging on the wall in the pressbox at Hastings College.  If you look closely you'll notice a muuuuuuch younger Bill Parcels in stylish short shorts.  Now just TRY to get that image outta your head.

17 minutes ago, jessicajr said:

Chip Kelly will be named the head coach of the University of Florida on Sunday. 

Good, I think that will be fun to watch. I would like to thank you for the info you post. Even if it turns out not to be true, at least it causes me to obsessively check the thread.

• Plus1 1