** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, krc1995 said:

that's irresponsible.  However, I think we're overinflating Frost's worth to everyone but us and UCF.  Maybe Oregon if the deal is not done before the coaching dominos fall

I think it is the most responsible thing they’ve done in a long time, who could’ve we had differently if their voices were heard in such a resounding way. I heard just on the radio today that it’d be unlikely Nebraska would get outbid for Frost. Sirius channel 82 I think. We are showing love in the most convincing way, with our wallets. They understand we can’t afford to get this wrong.

Just now, FrantzHardySwag said:

Frosts agent probably knows that too. Gonna be a fat contract. 

If the deal is not somewhat finalized, maybe his agent delays knowing that they have leverage of the multiple coaching vacanceys to come?  Maybe we don't hear by Saturday or whenever UCF's last game is.  

If all these dominoes hit and Frost does end up getting $5.5mm+ from Nebraska that is going to send things into a tizzy price wise for all the other big jobs.  Once again the big winner in all this is going to be Nick Saban might as well just bump him to $15mm/yr and get it over with.