** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Here's a crazy scenario to consider...

Frost, largely due to his success at Oregon, is going to get a big paycheck.

Kelly, largely due to his success at Oregon, is going to get an even bigger paycheck.

Oregon could lose their HC and would end up having to pay through the nose because of the market price set by two of their former coaches. 

• Plus1 2
Just now, jessicajr said:

Well folks, my time is done here. Going to leave you 8 minutes of enjoyment. Remember what I have said that my departure means. 

Scott Frost to Nebraska

Chip Kelly to Florida

Jimbo Fisher to Texas A&M

this seems like a completely femine thing to do.  

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

He's coming. He asked for more money already and we said not a problem 

I want to believe you.  Sounds fair though.  He has had offer in hand for a bit now.  He was not pulling trigger, which made me worry a bit. I feel better to hear he was after more $ and not thinking of another school. Will still feel better once it is announced.  Not sold on plan B (although, not bad), so would like to see this thing end quickly !

1 minute ago, HANC said:

I want to believe you.  Sounds fair though.  He has had offer in hand for a bit now.  He was not pulling trigger, which made me worry a bit. I feel better to hear he was after more $ and not thinking of another school. Will still feel better once it is announced.  Not sold on plan B (although, not bad), so would like to see this thing end quickly !

He is N 

• Plus1 2