** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

8 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

Just curious...so these heavy hitters are basically agreeing to help supplement Scott’s salary each year? Is this a formal contract or is Moos taking their word?

I am ASSuming specific donations to the athletic dept.  The dept then moves around funds to pay for the salary.  The donations from boosters make up the shortfall through donations for specific items...ie The volleyball team needs new nets, flooring, etc....the donation covers that and the original funds are then allotted to salary.  Just my guess.

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

This thread grew by seven or eight pages since I posted yesterday.  A quick glance through shows a bunch of people talking about boobs and Hedley's confidence that Frost is 200% N.

Can someone give me a quick tl;dr on the past 7-8 pages?  What did you people do last night?

Well, Jessica returned and gave her farewell prediction which wasn't any different than what she had said all along.  Then she posted one picture of a woman with large boobs.  Several men on the board commented on that then she posted about four pictures of large breasted women and a short video which included large breasted women which was followed by comments from several men.  Someone posted that they should stay on topic so the thread didn't get locked so the conversation returned to Scott .  

Then Hedley shared that he was 200% certain that Scott was coming home. That erupted in several posts of celebration.  Quite the eventful night.  We also found out that Kevin Sumlin got fired at A&M which led to speculation as to who would take his place as well as speculation as to whether Scott would ask Heldrich to be on his staff.  Did I leave anything out you guys?  

• Plus1 3
7 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Well, Jessica returned and gave her farewell prediction which wasn't any different than what she had said all along.  Then she posted one picture of a woman with large boobs.  Several men on the board commented on that then she posted about four pictures of large breasted women and a short video which included large breasted women which was followed by comments from several men.  Someone posted that they should stay on topic so the thread didn't get locked so the conversation returned to Scott .  

That sounds about right.

• Plus1 1

28 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This thread grew by seven or eight pages since I posted yesterday.  A quick glance through shows a bunch of people talking about boobs and Hedley's confidence that Frost is 200% N.

Can someone give me a quick tl;dr on the past 7-8 pages?  What did you people do last night?

The once banned female insider that is married and a close friend of the Frost family went on to post multiple animated gifs of juggies.  

Throwing bread scraps to the peasants.  They loved it.

• Plus1 3
32 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This is the good stuff, snakes and sparklers.

• Plus1 1