** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

4 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

So Riley fired Saturday, and UCF looses, when is the Frost announcement?  If UCF wins, it will be next weekend right?

If UCF loses on Friday, and Frost is the guy to be hired, I would expect the announcement to be made official between Monday and Wednesday of next week.  If UCF wins, and plays in their conference championship game, I still expect the announcement to be early the following week.  I think Frost would want to give his players a couple days to enjoy the championship before he tells them he's leaving them for another job.

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Admittedly, I caught the conversation somewhere in the middle while I had it on the back ground while working.  I'm interested in the context to which it was brought up.

My problem is I can't sift through the crap on the podcast they put out to ever find the big points they discuss.

2 minutes ago, Chalk1988 said:

Did we already talk about this? He is saying if Chip goes UCLA (which Chip will pick Fl/UCLA) then Florida is going all in on Scott 

Again, this guy lives and works in Alabama. How would he know anything about the inner workings of Florida's hiring process, and/or Nebraska's?  There is little chance he's an insider at one of these places, and about zero chance he's an insider at both. 

lisF7Aj.png

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, Herbie95 said:

It actually makes me angry.  I was a student during this time at UNL.  I know the public details of the incident very well.  Some of these former players allude to other things.  It's almost like implied gossip.  I hate it.  It really makes me lose respect for these former players.  

The only one that has the right to bring this up is Kate, and I have no idea why she would.   

6 minutes ago, Chalk1988 said:

Did we already talk about this? He is saying if Chip goes UCLA (which Chip will pick Fl/UCLA) then Florida is going all in on Scott 

He lost all credibility when he couldn’t even spell Dan Mullen right.  Also, there’s zero chance that UF gives Frost 8+ million.

• Plus1 1
Just now, RedNebraskan said:

So according to us, no matter what Florida tries, Frost is N. I can't believe media is still talking about Florida and Frost.  They need to hire Kelly and be done with this .

This is what I am saying, hopefully Kelly picks Florida soon and we don't have to worry about it.