** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, Huskers93-97 said:

Playing catchup here. My thoughts on benning is that pretty much everyone thinks, wishes, believes or has insider info that Frost is N. So lets assume 99.9% of all people are correct. We need to unify the fanbase. Why bring up crap from 20 years ago that no one gives a crap about. He was a college kid dating or hooking up with a chick. WHO CARES. So if we need to unify the fan base dont try to be divisive over s#!t no one cares about.

Well said.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Caliborn72 said:

Fair question but I don’t really see any timetable for the statement in the article. Kelly might have turned us down weeks ago.

It does make it seriously hard to believe that Frost told Florida no weeks ago though like has been rumored. That’s not how any of this works. You pursue coaches and coaches pursue jobs until things are figured out. There’s no way Frost or his agent was turning away offers. I think it’s more likely that Florida decided to pursue Kelly over Frost, and that’s why talks halted.

Frost doesn't straight up turn down Florida. Florida talks to his agent and there are terms like bring his own assistants or not announcing/deciding until after the regular season that Florida won't agree to, so they move on. Frost or his agent not budging on a term Florida also won't budge on is "Frost turning them down".

Edited by RedDenver
4 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Why bring up crap from 20 years ago that no one gives a crap about. He was a college kid dating or hooking up with a chick. WHO CARES. So if we need to unify the fan base dont try to be divisive over s#!t no one cares about. 

giphy.gif

It's true, unfortunately, because burning worlds deliver better ratings. 

13 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Fiutak doesn't deserve one iota of fairness--he's put out rather strong anti-Nebraska and trolling articles for some time now. I'd sooner ask Barry Alvarez for his opinion on who we should hire...and we sure as f*** know how that went the last time we asked. 

I certainly agree with you on Fiu's anti-Husker stance. He's come right out and admitted it in the past. However, i do enjoy his articles.

46 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

With all due respect......

JessicaIce was Scott Frost’s brother in laws next door neighbors wood river locker partners UNK dorm room mates bestie from a previous marriage cousin in law twice removed.

Hedley seems very knowledgeable, but I’m going to stick with the sure thing here.  JessicaIce 2017!

Hahahahahahahahaha!  You are indeed a riot! 

22 minutes ago, runningblind said:

But was his first call to Frost, and are you making calls if Frost is already N???

Hmmmmmmm :dunno:snacks:

Great question. Would you want the first call to be to someone like Frost or Campbell or to the bonafide #1 available college coach (Kelly)? I think I'd go the latter. Set the bar right where Florida, UCLA, and any school would. 

Wow this is great.   Before I go back to page 187 seeing as we are rolling up on Thanksgiving I am grateful that I have 10 more pages plus new posts to consume time on a slow work day.  So thanks to all and enjoy the good eats tomorrow.  For me it's smoked turkey off  of the Traeger.  

• Plus1 2