** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, southernoregonhusker said:

Agreed.  I was never upset with his choice of Stanford.  It's his life.  Plus, it was Bill Walsh.....

Plus, I believe his brother Steve went there before he did. (Steve is still out there and has been Stanford's Public Address Announcer since 1999).

I'd say the majority of rumors over the last few days haven't been too positive on Frost coming to Nebraska except for a couple posters on this site.  I really hope we get Frost.  I have a feeling we'll have to wait until after the championship game if UCF makes it to find out.  We'd probably be better off if they lost to South Florida, so we have no more teams trying to swoop in.  

• Plus1 1

15 minutes ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

I'd say the majority of rumors over the last few days haven't been too positive on Frost coming to Nebraska except for a couple posters on this site.  I really hope we get Frost.  I have a feeling we'll have to wait until after the championship game if UCF makes it to find out.  We'd probably be better off if they lost to South Florida, so we have no more teams trying to swoop in.  

It hasn’t been to positive for Kelly to UF or Kelly to UCLA, or Gruden to Ten. It’s because stories are getting old so new stuff has to come up with. It’s going to get a lot of clicks from Florida fans when an article says “Kelly to UCLA and here’s why.” 

Until it is announced we we don’t know anything.

So, I wish Chip Kelly would announce an inked deal.  I think it would be very interesting to see how quickly other decisions might start to fall into place with some of the other candidates out there.  It would be cool to see many spots fill quickly with Scott Frost not being one of them...until he announces for Nebraska of course.  I just think once CK is committed, other things start to shake out pretty quickly.

Disclaimer:  I know no one and have no reason to think I might be right about this.

Edited by grandpasknee
  • Plus1 1