** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

I hope to God that picture wasn't taken at a  UCF game.  With the cold weather clothes on, I'm at minimum assuming this wasn't in the UCF home stadium.

That's just plain embarrassing and disrespectful for everyone involved.

UCF at Temple

1 minute ago, cheekygeek said:

You have this backwards, I think. Chip Kelly would not have the luxury of waiting to decide between Florida and UCLA, if SF had not already rebuffed Florida. They are doing revisionist history to make it out like they wanted Chip Kelly first and "will expand" the search to include SF. They wanted Scott Frost first. The "expand the search" is just to put a little weak heat on Kelly's decision making process.

I agree.

But...I believe everyone involved knows it's a done deal for Frost to Nebraska.  So....knowing that, once Kelly signs with one of the remaining programs, the chips will start to fall.  (pun intended)

8 minutes ago, Ziebol the Red said:

Can we just have this thread be Hedley telling us more good news ?

I'd be all for this, but some of the side discussions are making this novel legendary. Once I heard from Hedley, I was over worrying about our search for a coach to fill a not yet open position. Also, if Hedley is right on the press conference on Saturday, I think we can trust the rest of his statements.

Edited by Mike Mcdee
5 hours ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I heard that’s why TO was down there before the season.  He knew frost would leave at the end of the year and he was scoping it out.  He want one last coaching gig.

Heard story last night at Flying J when I was fueling up.  Jessica’s husband was manning the CB and said she was working the lot.  He said the story about TO has legs, but don’t rule out a Riley/Frost swap with UCF.

What did UCF ever do to us? Taking Frost is bad enough, but do we have to foist MR on them?

1 hour ago, 307husker said:

Seems strange that the Frosts haven't released the name of their son.  Think it might be a "tell".  My $ is on Tom, as Osborne would be a little too obvious.

Given Jessica’s connection to the family, I anticipate he will be posting the name soon. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was actually involved in the discussion of naming baby frost.

For anyone that wants scott frost news from this decade not 2 decades ago. I had lunch with a gentleman today who has a friend that is one of the top boosters. I did not tell him anything that I had heard on this board or any of my other sources. He told me a very similiar outline of terms agreed upon with frost. So that makes 4 connected people I know that are telling the same story as Hedley. I am all in guys.

• Plus1 4