** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

What I want to find is someone with basic video editing skills and have them create a short video clip consisting of the following:

Take the Big10 commercial that you always see on the BTN commercials where they show the animated campuses that "pop up" on the map.....now then cut the part of the Memorial Stadium popping up and INSERT it into the Game of Thrones animated intro---in place of Winterfell and then run then entire clip on all social media pages when SF is announced as the new HC. 

5 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

Scott Frost opinion on the CFB when a 3 loss Mississippi St. jumps UCF.

Video in this link.

ajgpepB.png

Couple of things on this video. 

First:  The AAC is not anywhere near as good of a conference as any of the P5.  It just isn't.  I understand the frustration but that's how it always will be.

Second: I'm sure he liked it when a group of coaches gave Nebraska a share of the title in 1997

5 minutes ago, Kiyoat Husker said:

Animal Farm, The Great Gatsby, Charlotte's Web, and Heart of Darkness all had less pages than this thread....

All excellent books, and ones I'd probably re-read.....if it weren't for this thread.  (Although I think Tender is the Night is F SCOTT Fitzgerald's best book)

Edited by grandpasknee