** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

38 minutes ago, Kernel Red said:

Put yourselves in UCF's shoes. They are losing their HC but still have an AD that is on the fast track to the top. It is absolutely in their best interest to put as much of a safety net around White as they can. That said, if UCF continues to thrive after Frost leaves, this contract extension won't be a barrier to a P5 school that will easily have the funds to buy it out.

I just don't get how anyone thinks this would change Scott's mind about leaving. Does anyone really think that he'd change his mind because the AD was given an extension? Frost did not pick the UCF job as his final destination. It was an excellent choice as a stepping stone program. He made a great decision to go there and will now reap the reward.

You're talking as if his mind has already been made up about leaving.  I think the reputable reporters, at least the ones not trying to be sensationalists or taking shots in the dark, feel like there's actually a decent chance he stays put.

If he's wavering, and isn't sure where he wants to go, the security of his current boss has to help.

4 hours ago, Crazyhole said:

Do you realize how reckless it is to anger the megathread?

I thought I just shouldn't taunt it?  Damn it!  That was "Happy Fun Ball!"

/goes Into hiding after lighting a candle to curry the favor (or stay the wrath?) of the almighty MEGATHREAD

Anyone wonder if it's the best look for us to have fans stalking him at his games. Espn writing about us. Its kind of like someone thinking about getting back with their ex because they spent enough time away from them they forgot how annoying they were. Then just before you move in together she starts doing that annoying s#!t again and your like oh s#!t now I remember why we broke up 

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, Sparker said:

Give him props for counting that fast, but just being a few seconds late.

I won't give anyone props for selfishly using my interest and obsession with Scott Frost for their own make believe internet points. Away with thy self-absorption!