** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

14 minutes ago, huskerfan69 said:

yes. Moos told a few lucky huskerboard members that frost is coming here.

And Moos told your source that he’s scrambling for a coach? Huskerfan69 I name you a liar.

Edited by Ziebol the Red
  • Plus1 4

1 minute ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

It's amazing how out of touch the national media is.... Leach? Come on.

I completely agree. Leach fits a place like Lubbock and Pullman. Not Nebraska. Mood and Leach would be gone in 3 years and Moos knows that.

Moos job security would be long with Frost in the fold. Even if Frost doesn't pan out *gasp*!

Just now, BoneyardHusker said:

what in the heck happened today? This morning we were all still feeling great from the news we got last night about Frost being N and tonight this place is dreadful with worry.

The way Nebraska has found a way to screw ol' shep the last several hires, we're all a bit gun shy I think.

• Plus1 1

Just now, grandpasknee said:

The way Nebraska has found a way to screw ol' shep the last several hires, we're all a bit gun shy I think.

Oh I get that, but the confidence was great yesterday. Just because Florida may make one more push for Frost has us all worried? IMO, Florida already tried Frost and got turned down. They then went after Kelly and looks like may lose out there. They "leaked" information about their concerns for Frost being head coach. So either they go back to Frost, who already turned them down, or they go back to Frost saying, "hey sorry we said those things about you with our concerns, and sorry we moved on from you to go after Chip Kelly, but you want to come back? Please?"

It looks desperate on the Gators part. I think Florida will go after Strong, Mullen, or Taggart.

42 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

it wasn't too long ago where that very statement was in question. You can recruit to Nebraska and the failure to do so is on the staff. 

What do you define as not too long ago? Florida's recruiting rankings since 2002:

Nebraska only has 7 top-10 recruiting classes in the history of recruiting rankings, combining ALL rankings. Florida has 11 in the last 15 years.

• Plus1 1