** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

That report of 8 million offer from Florida to Frost if Kelly chooses UCLA is incorrect. I read where Kelly's deal with UCLA was around 6 something million. So two things here; one being why wouldn't Florida offer the 8 million to Kelly then? and two why would Florida offer more money to the student in Frost then the teacher in Kelly? I would think if Florida had 8 million to offer Frost, that 8 million would have to be offered to Kelly, and if UCLA is only offering 6 million I don't see Kelly leaving 2 million on the table.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

That report of 8 million offer from Florida to Frost if Kelly chooses UCLA is incorrect. I read where Kelly's deal with UCLA was around 6 something million. So two things here; one being why wouldn't Florida offer the 8 million to Kelly then? and two why would Florida offer more money to the student in Frost then the teacher in Kelly? I would think if Florida had 8 million to offer Frost, that 8 million would have to be offered to Kelly, and if UCLA is only offering 6 million I don't see Kelly leaving 2 million on the table.

Frost isn't worth 8 million. 

Just now, The Cornfather said:

Are the national media types saying "Leach to Nebraska" just because the Moos hired him once before? Off the top of my head I can't think of any ADs who switched jobs and brought their old coach with them.

I think that they have no idea who else wouldn't come to Nebraska so they are lazy and saying Leach cuz of Moos' ties rather than actual thought.

• Plus1 3

3 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

hmm. i heard florida is willing to go as high as 10 mil to frost. they're going to raise tuition this spring semester to come up with the money.

2 minutes ago, huskerfan69 said:

hmm. i heard florida is willing to go as high as 10 mil to frost. they're going to raise tuition this spring semester to come up with the money.

Now this is just ridiculous!  How hated would any college coach be if his U raised tuition on kids to feed him $10 mil.  Scott's not the type.

• Plus1 1