** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

If you are talking about a proven DC, you go and drop 4+ million on Venables. He has stopped Bama, OU and OSU..........If the new HC wants him, spend the money.  Build a dream team....Get Moorhead as an OC............

There are several other Plan B's if needed in my opinion, although lesser profile than Leach, are good choices to build on...

I hope it's Frost.  If not, I hope it is a name we all know and are like hell yea, great choice as opposed to WTH did we hire that guy.......

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, lo country said:

If you are talking about a proven DC, you go and drop 4+ million on Venables. He has stopped Bama, OU and OSU..........If the new HC wants him, spend the money.  Build a dream team....Get Moorhead as an OC............

There are several other Plan B's if needed in my opinion, although lesser profile than Leach, are good choices to build on...

I hope it's Frost.  If not, I hope it is a name we all know and are like hell yea, great choice as opposed to WTH did we hire that guy.......

Venables next stop will be as a HC. Same with Moorhead more than likely.

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Moos knows what's at stake. He knows it's Frost or bust. There simply is no alternative. We desperately need him to unify the fan base and to get this program rejuvenated. I fully expect Moos to come through. 

I guess I don't under stand this "Frost or Bust" sentiment. If he says No to our best offer, do we show up with a van and duct tap? A lot of fans are gonna make this job significantly harder if our next coach is not named Scott Frost. 

3 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I have not changed my stance on anything yet. Not sure why everyone has filled with doubt when a couple people started trolling the thread folks. Have a very happy thanksgiving and enjoy time with your family and friends. 

I think we are still in the “hopes are up, but will be disappointed” mindset and just don’t want to be let down again. Truely appreciate your posts.

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, FlipPhone said:

Can we ban anyone who brings up Bert as a possibility?  

I'm with @Husker from Kansas to an extent. If not Frost, Beliema would be on my short list (probably at the bottom of it). He's a proven winner in the B1G, and his style of ball works in this conference. Whether you like him or not, he took the Wisconsin "thing" to another level. Again, I'd have a few guys ahead of him, but I think it could  work here.

Edited by B.B. Hemingway
Just now, BoneyardHusker said:

Not getting a good vibe in this thread today.

No offense but stop!  This sentiment is what caused the 'doubt shower' yesterday! 

We had just had the wonderful news from Hedley then yesterday some person who rarely posted on my this board started his, 'I've heard Florida is a done deal' crap and our good news was buried in a shower of doubt?  La! We are SO snake bit!  Scott already turned Florida down twice!  Why in the world would he suddenly change his mind?? 

I want Scott to come home. Hedley wouldn't have shared that news with us if he wasn't sure and if it wasn't true. 

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I'm with @Husker from Kansas to an extent. If not Frost, Beliema would be on my short list (probably at the bottom of it). He's a proven winner in the B1G, and his style of ball works in this conference. Whether you like him or not, he took the Wisconsin "thing" to another level. Again, I'd have a few guys ahead of him, but I think it could  work here.

It could work but excitement would be continue to be low until he won big, then people would get excited.