** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 hour ago, MichiganDad3 said:

I still don't like the idea of nearly all the bowls in warm weather areas. We would have won a few more bowl games if FSU and Miami had to come to Lincoln to play in January.

Can you imagine?  National championship should not be played at a neutral site but the home field of the higher ranked team.  Would love to see a Miami team play in Madison, Wisconsin or a Lincoln, Nebraska in January.  

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Can you imagine?  National championship should not be played at a neutral site but the home field of the higher ranked team.  Would love to see a Miami team play in Madison, Wisconsin or a Lincoln, Nebraska in January.  

SEC would lose their minds. 

Im personally tired of the entire thing being decided by where people want to go on vacation. 

5 minutes ago, Redreign22 said:

70 and sunny here

69 and rainy there

Glad I have tickets

Kind of glad that we didn't come back for the holiday.  Two years ago we went to the game.  It was a high of 25 degress with the wind blowing.  It was excellent!  My then 9year old son had something to tell his friends at school.  Bone chilling cold is part of the experience.  

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Kind of glad that we didn't come back for the holiday.  Two years ago we went to the game.  It was a high of 25 degress with the wind blowing.  It was excellent!  My then 9year old son had something to tell his friends at school.  Bone chilling cold is part of the experience.  

I was at that game with my adult son.  Coldest I"ve been since I was in the Army.  Like, unhealthy cold for an old geezer like me....

55 minutes ago, bisonwiches said:

Personal opinion, but I think he’d take a higher level coordinator job over a smaller school HC gig. He got his shot as a HC because of his performance as an OC, as stated previously on this thread somewhere, it is really hard to consistently win at a smaller school. Be a coordinator at a highly exposed job, up your reputation and then get back it with the big boys. Greg Schiano is a good example of this.

You could be right and I liked the idea of Helfrich possibly being Chip Kelly's OC at UCLA. Others have said it but the power flip might be a little much if he came to Nebraska under Frost. I definitely see where you are coming from though. Less pressure, more visibility.