** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

So, just want to say that noone in Nebraska needs to worry.  Frost is Lincoln bound.  No team offers anything more that he would be interested in.  Alma mater, dream job, home town, killer facilities, established tradition, red carpet rolled out fan base support, university who will match any other schools offer, parents in the back yard, hero mentor coach asking to come home, lowered expectations first yr,  and list goes on.  Noone outside of tuscaloosa understands what nebraska fans feel toward their team.  Sellouts are sacred.  The campaign led to deck the spec in orlando is a joke.  Even ranked 15th and undefeated its half full at best.  The knights are undefeated yet cannot get the place filled.  At capacity there are 45,300 people.  Only 6 times or so has it ever been sold out.  Lincoln sells out 87,000 plus over a period of 60 years.  Thats big time.  Its just silly to even question it.  Frost was a Husker.  Always will be a Husker.  As soon as this week, Frost will be officially announced in charge of the Huskers.  Any guy, gal, poster, media outlet or twitter figure who states otherwise is just asking for attention and retweets and or forgot to wake up to reality.  

2 minutes ago, Scoft trost said:

So, just want to say that noone in Nebraska needs to worry.  Frost is Lincoln bound.  No team offers anything more that he would be interested in.  Alma mater, dream job, home town, killer facilities, established tradition, red carpet rolled out fan base support, university who will match any other schools offer, parents in the back yard, hero mentor coach asking to come home, lowered expectations first yr,  and list goes on.  Noone outside of tuscaloosa understands what nebraska fans feel toward their team.  Sellouts are sacred.  The campaign led to deck the spec in orlando is a joke.  Even ranked 15th and undefeated its half full at best.  The knights are undefeated yet cannot get the place filled.  At capacity there are 45,300 people.  Only 6 times or so has it ever been sold out.  Lincoln sells out 87,000 plus over a period of 60 years.  Thats big time.  Its just silly to even question it.  Frost was a Husker.  Always will be a Husker.  As soon as this week, Frost will be officially announced in charge of the Huskers.  Any guy, gal, poster, media outlet or twitter figure who states otherwise is just asking for attention and retweets and or forgot to wake up to reality.  

Pretty confident first post.  Lots of good logic in your statements but still, nothing we can put in the bank...and we won't have anything like that till he is seen at a press conference confirming the same.  I agree with your points, but am so burned by the last two decade of poor leadership decisions I'm skeptical and will be till I see it with my own eyes..  GO BIG RED!  Come Home Scott Frost!!!

• Plus1 3

5 minutes ago, admo said:

If we get Frost, that'd be great

Plan B, I like ISU's coach, Kelly and Leach.  Can't believe I say this but not sure there are any better cards on the table.  We got to get back to winning big

Kelly turned us down. MC isn’t leaving Iowa State for NU. An air raid at Nebraska wouldn’t turn out well. Pass. Frost or we’ll have to hire someone like Sumlin or a rising OC or DC.

Edited by Decked
  • Plus1 2